Chapter 17: Winter Break

*Four months later*

As I sat and stared at my ceiling debating if I wanted to go to school or not I realized that it'd been four months since my life went back to normal. It was December now and winter break was coming up. Jordan, Max, and I were leaving in a week to go visit our families in Colorado. AJ asked to tag along because he didn't really have a good relationship with his family so we agreed to let him come.

As soon as I'd made up my mind about going to school or not that day Jordan burst through my room door.

"Come on Cassidy we're gonna be late."

"Ugh. I don't wanna go. Please don't make me." I begged and pleaded.

"You're going. Now hurry up." He demanded.

"You're cute when you try to take charge." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed.

"Cassidy come on. Get your ass up and get dressed."

I laughed even harder. He was so fun to mess with.

I finally got out of bed and threw some clothes on. Nothing special, just a pair of skinny jeans, a T-shirt and a pair of white converse. I couldn't find any of my jackets so I put on one of Jordan's hoodies that I just so happened to have in my closet. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my hair but of course Jordan was doing the same.

"Hurry up Jordan. You're a guy. There's no need for you to take more than a minute to comb your hair." I stated.

"Jesus fucking Christ do you ever not complain?" He asked as he continued combing his hair.

"Dude will you please just get out of my way?" I asked with a not so nice tone.

"Whatever, dipshit." He said as he pushed past me out of the bathroom.

"Asshole." I replied back.

"Assface."

"Fucktard."

"Bitchard."

"Dumbass."

"Slutcake."

"Manwhore."

"Dickweed."

"Horse shit."

"Twatwaffle."

"Nuggetfucker."

"What the hell is a nuggetfucker?" He yelled out of his room.

"I don't know." I admitted. "What the hell is a twatwaffle?"

"Touche." He responded.

Within five minutes I'd finished brushing my teeth and combing my hair...which, by the way, I was highly proud of because I'd never managed to do that in under 10 minutes.

We got to the university and met up with Lindsay in our Anatomy class.

We took our normal seats and waited for professor Carson to show up.

"I'm soooo ready for winter break. I'm so tired of this place." Lindsay stated as she buried her face in her hands.

"I know exactly how you feel." I replied.

"To be honest, I'm kinda surprised you showed up today." She winked.

"Why's she winking? Why are you winking?"Jordan asked me then Lindsay.

"Because I walked in on Cassidy and Legend having a little make out session on her bed last night." She stated with a grin.

"Gross." Jordan replied.