Chapter 188: It Worked.

Sehrem's P.O.V.

"What exactly did he say?" I asked Kai as he, Raes, Cassidy, and I sat on the living room couch. "Word for word."

"He said: 'Tell your uncle Sehrem that time is running out. The fusion is necessary'...."

"What does that mean?" Raes asked me.

"I... I don't know." I replied, trying to make sense of Apollo's words. "It sounds like a warning but- I dont understand."

"He said to tell you specifically because you'd know what he meant." Kaiser stated.

"The fusion is necessary..." I repeated. "Time is running out... Kaiser are you sure that's all he said?"

"Well he did say another word but I dont know how to say it."

"Just try." I insisted.

"He said.... De-a-lotus... I think."

"Thyellódis..." Raes corrected him.

"I'm gonna assume that's not English..." Said Cassidy.

"Its not. Its Greek." Raes retorted. "It means thunderous or..."

"Stormy." I said as things sort of clicked.

"You think this has something to do with Rowan?"

"I know it does... We have to get back to the rift."

"Is everything okay?" Asked Cassidy.

"Guess we're about to find out."

...

Raes's P.O.V.

I followed Sehrem through the halls of the Rift and towards the room of which Rowan was in.

"Sehrem do you plan on telling me what's going on anytime soon?" I questioned, still partially lost but I guess that's why Apollo told Kaiser to tell Sehrem instead.

"If I'm right about this..." He began, "When Apollo mentioned that he needed more time and that time was running out he wasn't talking about himself. He was talking about Rowan."

He grabbed Rowan's arm and turned it over, revealing what looked like very visible black veins.

"There's something in his blood..." I said starting to catch on.

"Its some kind of poison." Sehrem stated. "Someone here at the Rift is trying to kill him. And if we dont get it out of his system soon he wont be waking up at all."

"You're saying there's a traitor here?"

"Exactly. But we already knew that. Peter told us that he had someone here at the Rift that works for him."

"Who do you think it is?"

"We'll figure that part out later. Right now we have to help Rowan before its too late."

"But how? His veins are literally black. The poison's already deep in his system."

"The fusion." He simply stated. "Apollo is dead but his powers are still within him. We can use them to heal Rowan."

"How is that possible? We can't just take his powers."

"No but we can absorb them for a short amount of time. Well, Simartè can. Apollo knew this was going to happen, that's why he warned us. And he knows that he can be of help. We just have to do the rest."

"I heard my name." Said Simartè as she walked in.

"Rowan's body is failing." Sehrem explained. "At this point only a healer can help him."