Chapter 94: Fangirling

Cassidy's P.O.V.

We finally got to the bachelorette party around 10.

Yes we were late but at least we were fashionably late.

"I'm glad you girls could make it!" Julie said as she came up to us and hugged us. "Have the guys made it to the bachelor party yet?"

"Oh yea. They were there way before we even left." Journey stated.

"Great! Okay so the drinks are at the back as well as the food. Help yourself. "

She ran off towards the dancefloor and I turned towards Lindsay and Journey.

"Looks like you two won't be drinking anything but water." I laughed. "Meanwhile, I'm not pregnant anymore, I haven't had a drink in 9 months, so I'm about to get wasted like hell."

I made my way towards the bar and started drooling over the mountain of drinks in front of me.

"Smirnoff or Henessy... Decisions decisions..." I said to myself.

I was hoping River wouldn't drink at all tonight at Jack's party. He'd already relapsed once a few months ago. I didn't need that happening again.

"I'd start with Smirnoff and save the Henessy for when the party really gets wild." Someone said from behind me.

I turned around and was met by two women.

"How'd you know I was debating between Smirnoff and Henessy?" I giggled.

"You just look like a Smirnoff/Henessy person." The blonde said. "I'm Leigh. This is Madelyn."

I shook their hands and introduced myself. "I'm Cassidy. Nice to meet you."

"Aren't you dating River Carson?" Madelyn asked.

"Does everyone in Minnesota know River? That sure is what it seems like." I stated. "But yea, I am."

"Well I'm sure everyone does." Leight laughed. "He is after all the son of the owner of the Minnesota Vikings. Thats a pretty big deal."

"Well yea but he tries so hard to stay away from all the publicity that his dad gets so I figured he wasnt THAT well known."

"Oh he is. So tell us, what's it like dating the sexiest man in Minnesota?" Asked Madelyn.

"Hard." I laughed. "Stressful at times. Irritating. But I wouldn't trade all the hard, irritating, stressful times I've had with him for the world."

"What kind of guy is he?" Asked Leigh.

"He's not as heartless as everyone thinks he is. In fact he has the biggest heart ever."

"I've heard about his tendency to not hold back anything when he's talking to just about anyone." Madelyn laughed.

"Thats very true. Extremely true." I agreed.

"Do you think we could possibly meet him before the night's over?" Leigh asked. "Not here though. If he were to walk in here all the women would freak out and start fangirling."

"Uh, I guess I can ask him. I'm sure he won't mind."

"Thanks that'd be awesome!" They simultaneously said.

I got to know them a bit more throughout the night and they turned out to be really cool.

Julie stood on top of a table and started hitting two glasses together to get everyone's attention.

Once everyone stopped talking she began to speak.

"First off I just wanna thank everyone for coming. You all are my support system and are helping me in more ways than you could possibly imagine. I couldn't do this without you girls. So tonight, lets have the time of our lives and celebrate until sunrise! Just try not to drink too much. I don't need anyone hungover at my wedding." She laughed as she got down from the table. "How about we start with some shots?"