Chapter 8

"Holy shit." Don breathed in exhaustion as he collapsed on top of Meryl after a very intense session of making love. "You were an animal."

Meryl giggled, out of breath, as she FINALLY let him take off his backwards hat; and she ran her fingers with his sweat drenched hair. "Did you learn new moves since this morning?"

"Just trying to keep up with my sexy as hell younger wife." Don said with a kiss to her lips as he pulled out and collapsed beside her.

Meryl kissed his sweaty chest as he took her into his arms. "Only by two years; and I need to keep up with my sexy as hell husband who all the younger women lust after."

"Where are you getting this?" Don laughed as he reached for the bottle of water on his night stand and took a drink.

Meryl smiled as she then took a drink of the bottle of water after he offered it to her. "They are all over you, flirting with you at galleries and exhibitions not to mention showbiz parties."

"Then they disperse when you come over because they know they don't have a shot in hell." Don said kissing her forehead. "I'm a one woman kind of man; and I'm glad you're a one man kind of woman."

Meryl smiled at him as she was still trying to regain her breath. "ALWAYS; and that one man is you."

"I'm glad; and it better be." He winked. "So, did you know we're Strummer?"

Meryl giggled at him. "We're a what?!"

"We have a fan following." Don teased. "They calls us Strummer. You know...Streep and Gummer."

Meryl playfully smacked him. "I get it, Gummer. HOW do you know this?"

"When Larry was telling me how much I fucked up and what a son of a bitch I am he told me." Don said stroking her damp hair.

Meryl placed kisses all over his face not wanting him to get down about that again. "HOW does Larry know?"

"I told him I thought that was creepy." Don said making Meryl laugh. "He then said as our lawyer he googles us; and I said that was creepy, too."

Meryl smiled sweetly. "I think it's kind of sweet that people see how in love we are; they'd have to be blind not to."

"It is." Don winked then pointed to the hat on his side table. "So, what brought all this on tonight? My arms or the hat?"

Meryl laughed as she propped her chin up on his chest and gazed at him. "Both. You are just so damn sexy with that hat on, backwards; God, you're my fantasy and don't even get me started on your strong arms."

"You're getting worked up again." Don smirked; and also in disbelief as he saw the blush in her face reappear and the lusty look in her eyes. He decided to test his theory and placed his fingers between her legs; moaning when he felt how wet she was. He then kissed her ear and whispered in it. "Damn; you are."

Meryl threw her head back in pure ecstasy at what he was doing to her. "Oh, Don."

"Come on, baby." Don whispered into her mouth. "Show me; let it go."

It didn't take long until Meryl approached her countless orgasm of the night. "OH. MY. GOD!"

"WOW." Don moaned as he kissed her deeply. "HOT. HOT. HOT."

Meryl was embarrassed as she covered her face. "I'm sorry."

"What the hell for? That was damn hot, baby. I love that I can make you like that." He whispered with kisses all over her face once he removed her hands.

Meryl smiled as she kissed him deeply. "You have NO idea. I should pay you back."

"Uh uh." Don said shaking his head as he stopped her hand before it reached his penis. "It was perfect. I think you completely drained me tonight. Feel like falling asleep in your husband's arms?"