< 1 >

Erica

"Alright boys, 1 more suicide and we're done for the day!" I yelled sitting down watching the guys run back and forth in the gym

"Come on guys, keep pushing! You got this!" Someone said. I looked up seeing a woman. She looked very familiar. She turned around facing me and that's when I got a good look of her.

It was Gina. { For Those Of You Who Forgot Who Gina Was, She's The Young Ex- Girlfriend Erica Use To Date. The One Who Agged Erica For A Baby }

"Gina?"

She smiled. "In the flesh." She said and I laughed getting up and we shared a hug. Her delicious tropical punch perfume filled my nose.

Gina got more curver too and a little thicker. Maybe she got surgery done. 

"Wassup mama, how you been? You look good?" I said glancing at what she was wearing. Simple sports bra and nike tights. Looks like she been working out or maybe she's taking a break.

"Thank you. I got surgery done and I'm trying to keep this body looking like Kim K." She said waving her hands figuring her curvy future. Knew she had something done.

"Well you look pretty sexy if you wants my opinion." I said and she smiled.

"Great, i would love to have your opinion," She said winking at me and I laughed looking away. Flirty much? "So I hear you have kids all over your hands huh? And your the official coach of this here team, right?" She asked and I nodded.

"It's stressful at times, but I can handle it. Got my family right and still strong. It's -"

"Your still with Lee?" She asked.

"Yeah.." I answered and she looked away a little. She looked a little played. "What about you? How you been doing? Found anyone yet?" I asked changing the subject off of me.

"Actually yes. I have a girlfriend. Her name's Harley. We've been together for a year now." She said and I smiled nodding.

"ALRIGHT Y'ALL BRING IT IN!" I yelled grabbing my clipboard. After talking with the boys, I went to my office to gather my things.

As I was leaving, I seen Gina standing in the door frame. "Oh shit Gina. Scared me," i said holding my hand over my heart and she laughed closing the door behind her.

"You know Erica.. I've been thinking about you for these past few years," She said walking towards me and i frowned.

"Whatchu talkin bout Gina?" I asked her 

She touched my cheek. "Don't you ever think about me? You know.. our relationship. It was amazing wasn't it? Until someone had to fuck it up." She said and I looked away shaking my head.

"Listen Gina, I appreciate the feelings and love you still have for me, but I moved on alright? I love Lee. Nobody but Lee. She's the love of my life. I tried falling in love with other women but it didn't work out. They weren't.. Lee.." I said looking at the ground thinking about my baby. My beautiful queen.

"Erica, you don't mean that." Gina said laughing a little hoping that I join. But I didn't. I wasn't playing.

"Actually, I do Gina. I love Lee. That's my woman. She's forever my woman. No one is ever going to replace her. She's my everything. My world. My Queen. My -"

"Alright I get it!" Gina yelled rolling her eyes. "And what about me? What am I to you?" She asked smirking biting her lip looking at me.

"Your a ..." I didn't want to say anything harsh so I decided to be nice and say, ".. friend. A good friend of mine that I once loved.." I said and Gina shook her head

"No .. that can't be true. You love me Erica. You love me and you know it."

"No bitch she loves me!" We both jumped turning around seeing Lee standing in the door frame.

"Lee.." I said.

"Shh!" She told me pointing at me and looking at Gina. "Now listen here, princess. See Erica, she's mine. She told you already, she doesn't want anyone but me! Not you, not her other girlfriends she had, ME! LEE! That's why I have this!" Lee flashed the wedding ring I gave her when we got married in Gina's face and Gina's mouth dropped. I grinned looking at her.

"So stop trying to be a hoe and flirt with my wife, bitch." Lee said and then grabbed my face kissing my lips and I kissed back. She deepened the kiss adding tongue and I wrapped my arms around her waist kissing back. I pulled away before I got too out of control.

That kiss was getting too intense. I bit my lip smiling at her and she smiled back.

"Oh, didn't know you was still standing there." Lee said turning at Gina and I laughed letting her go. "Baby hurry, we have to get lunch. It's my break time," Lee said grabbing my hand and I laughed.

"Alright bae, chill. Lemme get my stuff and we'll leave." I told her and she nodded sitting at the desk.

"Why are you still here?" Lee asked Gina and Gina looked at me then back at her and stormed out the office.

I laughed grabbing my bag and turned off the light.

"Let's go. I'm hungry and I'm ready to eat. " I said locking my office. "And I'm not talking about food either," i smirked smacking Lee's ass and she blushed.

"Omgg stopp." She cheeaed and I laughed pecking her lips.

"Love you." I said.

"Love you too Daddy," she said.

"Alright I for sure gotta get some pussy now " Lee laughed.

• • • • • • •

How was the first chapter?

Gina's back.. and wants Erica to herself again..

Will Erica and Lee's relationship actually have a chance to stay strong this time?

Comment , Share , Follow , Vote