86 { Party Boy }

Jeremiah

After my basketball game, I went home and changed clothes. Our team won, as always. I'm a beast at what I do. Everyone tells me I'm lucky because the genes from my mom was passed down to me. I could agree, but its what it is.

I do miss my dad. I'm not that much of mad at her. Lindsey and Mama told what happened and why dad was in jail for those years. I do wish I could see her. That's why I can't wait to go and see her when we go to California this weekened.

•  •

When Regina ( She doesn't deserve to be called my mom )  and her stupid boyfriend took me back from my mom's nem house, i went through hell.

They beated me until I was bleeding. It was the worst feeling ever. My mom burnt me with a cigarette every time she would catch me looking at her.

She allowed her boyfriend to chug acholol down my throat and everything. Worst feeling ever.

Your wondering how I got away right?

Well .. I ran.

I climbed out my window and ran across town. How I did it, I don't know. I barely had strengeth but I made it though .

I came  back here and my mom ( Lee ) called the cops and got full custody of me. It was the best day of my life. My mom and her boyfriend got life in prison for child abuse and drugs. So I won't be seeing them ever again. I could care less.

I'm living a better life and I'm a proud big brother watching over my family.

•  •

I walked to the front door and heard my mom calling me. I turned around seeing her taking her hair aloose.

"Jeremiah where are you going? It's about time for you to be getting ready for bed!" She said.

"Mom I'm going to this after party for the game. I won't be long, I promise. I love you." I said kissing her cheek.

She glared at me. "Mmhm, I love you too. You better have your key because I'm not getting out my bed. And don't come here smelling like shrimp either!"

I laughed.

"I'm not mama." I said opening the door and stepped out. I walked to my car getting inside and headed to the party.

•  •

I walked inside my bro's house and seen people every where. Didn't except this many people to come.

"NIGGA BY TIME!" My best friend, Chris said. Everyone cheered seeing me. We dapped. I was real popular around school. "Aye, come here I want you to meet somebody." He said.

I followed him through the crowd. Girls were smirking at me and everything. Nigga felt like Michael Jackson. I know my dad famous but gah damn.

We walked to the kitchen and seen two girls sitting on the counter talking to each other.

"Aye Trish!" Chris said getting one of their attention. Trish got down and pecked Chris's lips. "This my boy Jeremiah. Jeremiah this Trish." Chris said 

"Hi, I'm Chris's girlfriend." She said holding her hand out.

"She just .. a friend." Chris corrected and the girl behind them giggled. She was cute. You could tell she was shy.

"Wassup mama, I'm Jeremiah." I said passing through Trish and Chris as they argued.

She looked me up and down. "I'm not your mama for one. The name is Amber. But I know who you are. I see you around school alot." She said sipping her drink. From her attitude now, I knew she was going to be a hard one.

"So you stalkin' me now?" I smirked.

She scoffed. "Me, stalking you? Nah playboy, you got it twisted. I see how you get down. Fucked the whole dance team.  And how do I know? I got glasses with them. I hear everything."

Well Damn. I didn't except that. I mean .. I do fuck a lot of girls. But when you popular as fuck and could basically have ANY female in your school, YOU FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF THEM AND TAKE THAT CHANCE!

This is why I never had a girlfriend. I could never keep one.

But i mean look at me, how could you not want to fuck me? 😏

•  •

"I see you like you play hard to get, I like that. It's sexy." I said grabbing her ass.I could tell I got that ass off guard because she jumped and I seen her mouth part a little. I smirked. "I'll see you around lil baby." I said licking my lips and grabbed her drink out her hand sipping it and put it back in her hand.

Her ass was stuck! 😂

I walked out the kitchen seeing Trish and Chris heading upstairs.

"Jeremiah!" A female said. I turned seeing this chick I fuck with named Tati.

I sighed. She annoying as fuck and very sticky. As in sticky, I mean she sticky to me. She swears we go together just because I'm always fucking her and getting head from her.

I'm not gonna lie though, Tati fine. I been kicking it with her since 10th grade. We were about to become some thing, but I stopped that before it even got there.

"Wassup Tati." I said.

"I've been calling you, why haven't you been returning my calls?" She asked.

"Maybe because I didn't want to talk, duh." I said smartly turning around and walking away. I walked to the backyard and seen more people back here. Mostly dudes. Smoking , fucking females and what not.

"Jeremiah I been needing you." Tati said. Damn! I thought I left her ass inside.

"Needing me for what Tati? Damn!" I yelled.

"What else we be doing Jeremiah?" She said in a duh tone. "I know you miss me baby." She smirked poking my stomach.

"Miss you? Bitch please." I said looking away.

"Come, let me show you what you've been missing." She said grabbing my hand. I sighed not even fighting it. 

Fuck it, YOLO.