< 17 | "Family" Day | >

The Next Day..

Erica

After breakfast, Maria and I went take Spikes for a little walk around the neighborhood.

"Daddy do you have to work today?"

"Nope. If I did, you would be getting your stuff together to go with mommy. Why?" I asked her.

She shrugged. "I want to go to the new jumping place, but mommy doesn't want to bring me. She says its "too expensive". But I don't think she's telling the truth."

I looked at Maria and started laughing.

"Well how about I take you?"

She looked at me and smiled.

'Weally?! And can Leah and Ehwic, and Lindsey come too?!" She exclaimed

I laughed nodding. "Yeah princess. I'll see if I can get Nicole to bring Veah too."  I said looking at my phone and went to Nicole's contact

Now hopefully she responds. I would text Regina but y'all know the deal with them.

Me: " Hey, you willing to bring Veah down today? I wanna bring the kids out to this jumping place and I want to have all of them. "

Nicole: " Yeah sure, what time? Is she going to be sleeping as well? "

Me: " Yeah she can sleep. Just going to be her and Maria.."

Nicole: " Okay I'll let her know."

I locked my phone and we continued walking. I'll tell Lee about it when we get back home.

~

We got to the trampoline place and it had a good bit of people. Wasn't too many so the kids have a good bit of stuff to do.

Lee even decided to stick around and stay. She said and wasn't busy so that was good.

All the kids are here except Jeremiah obviously. Lee even allowed 2 of the kids' cousins from her side come along for Lindsey because she was much older and her and Naveah still don't get along as much.

They couldn't wait to come. This could be like a "family" day. 😊

~

"Beat you there!" Eric yelled running to the space walk.

"Eric!!" Ma'Leah screamed and she ran behind him. So did Maria.

I laughed to myself sitting down.

"You not coming jump?" Lee asked glancing at me taking off her shoes.

I looked at her and shook my head and she smacked her lips.

"Lee I am getting to old for all of this. You go ahead, I'll just watch that ass bounce up and down when you jumping," I smirked and she smacked her lips and hit me with her shoe. I laughed.