TG: 40 { Going Back Home }

▪ | Lee | ▪

I was dropping the kids off at school and then my phone started ringing. It was a phone call from Madison.

* : * : * : *

I pulled up at the hospital and got out the truck.

"Okay boo ima call you after I come out this hospital." I said before hanging up.

"Okay let me know how it goes."

After that , I hung up the phone and grabbed my wallet and phone charger.

I walked in the hospital walking to the front desk.

"I'm here to visit Erica Brown." I said and she nodded.

"Follow me" she said and I followed her to the elevator.

* : *

It's been 2 months, and Erica's been in this hospital. 2 LOONG MONTHS! 

I been coming 2 times a week ever since she was transferred to this hospital. I've been by her side the whole time. Everytime I go, I get nervous because I'm afraid they're going to pull the plug and she'll be gone forever. I can't lose Erica. I really can't.

* : * : *

We walked in the room and I heard the monitor beeping. My heart started beating rapidly.

"EMERGENCY IN 212! I REPEAT, EMERGENCY IN 212. PATIENT'S HEART STOPPED BEATING!" The nurse said on the loud speaker.

"ERICAA!" I cried trying to go in the room as doctors and nurses pilled inside but 2 other nurses was holding me back. "LET ME GO!" I yelled.

"Ma'am please, sit down!" She yelled and I sat down in the chair.

"What's wrong with my wife?" I cried shaking.

She shrugged shaking her head. "That's what we're trying to figure out.."

30 Minutes Later..

The door opened and the docs all walked out like nothing happened. I insgantly got up.

"What's going on?! CAN I SEE HER?!" I yelled.

"Come in. She's alive." The nurse said holding the door open. I dropped my wallet, frappe, and and phone on the floor and ran to the bed.

"BABY!!"  I screamed hugging her. "Omg Erica I'm so glad your okay." I said pecking her lips over and over again. I missed her lips so much I didn't want to stop kissing her 

"Mmp! Lee, O-Okayy!" She said laughing and I laughed sitting up.

"Erica I thought you wasn't going to come back and they was going to pull the plug. Especially a couple minutes ago"

"I'm glad to be back. But, I do have another child."

I frowned. "With who?"

"China.. She must've gotten pregnant during the weeks or whatever and I met the little girl in heaven. She was 2 though there. She was adorable baby and those whole 2 months was amazing." She explained and I nodded.

It didn't bother me that she had another kid. Even though they're both dead, but you know.

"What was her name?"

"Her name's Piper. Looks just like me." She smiled looking off to the side.

"Oh and Cassidy came over to the house couple months ago when you was missing with the girls. She wanted me to tell you to go to her house when you get home." I told her and she sighed. "What is that about?" I asked curiously. She never told me anything about whatever they're doing.

"It's nothing.. just Ava's health. Allergies and stuff." She said and I nodded . "When can I come home?"

"Probably today. Hopefully. I'm ready for you to come home," I said kissing her lips.

"I'm ready to come home." She responded and I smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said back.

▪ | Erica | ▪

I had a great time in heaven spending time mostly with my daughter. But still good.

I'm glad to be back here on the Earth though. I missed Lee and the kids. Being home every night making dinner, playing with Spikes, helping the kids with their everyday life.

I'm just ready to get home and continue my life. I'll even sell the house soon so that we can leave this California drama.

Get away from here and start a New and Fresh life.

* : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : *

* Welcome Back Erica 💕

* Comment your thoughts. 💦