S I X T Y • F O U R { Unexpected Guest }

Later That Day ..

Erica

I got out the pool after playing with the kids for about 2 hours. I'm tired and just wanna eat.

"Aye May, what time is it?" I asked Lee's cousin, May. She looked at her phone.

"6:30." She answered. I nodded grabbing my towel and wiped my face.

"Cover that." Lee said poking my stomach coming behind me. I laughed shaking my head.

Nobody even here. It's just me, Lee, Eric, Leah, Ava, Briana, 2 of Lee's friends from her store with their kids, May, and May's 3 kids. I even invited Swae.

He brought the chick that I caught him fucking that morning. 😂Think her name was Maya. She had her sister with her. Like damn, I invited people but didnt except allat.

"Don't nobody want me baby." I said and she kissed my lips.

"Yeah but I do." I shook my head and smacked her ass roughly and rubbed the spot. "Babe that hurtss!!" Lee whined.

"Quit acting like you never had it harder." I said grabbing me a drink and walked over to Briana and Swae nem. "Wassup y'all ."

"Hey Erica," The chick that was with Swae, sister said before everybody.

Everybody looked at her, including me. "Wassup." I said sitting next to Swae and Briana and sipped my drink.

"Man why Cassidy came to the house really thinking that Paris was mine?" I asked the gang.

"Because she a broke ass hoe and just wants your money." Swae said and we all laughed.

"You wanted it to be yours?" Bri asked and I shook my head.

"Hell nah. I'm good with the 7 I got now." I said and I seen Maya's sister staring at me. I got uncomfortable in a heart beat like damn. "Uh, I'm going get another drink. Y'all want one?" I asked them.

They all said yeah and I got up fixing my towel on my neck. "Ima help!" Maya's sister said jumping up.

What the fuck has gotten into this woman?

"JoJo, stop acting like that. Please." Maya told her. That must be her name. JoJo rolled her eyes.

I walked in the kitchen and opened the fridge grabbing some drinks.

"Here I'll grab these and you grab -- WOAH, NOT THAT!" I yelled dropping the drinks and grabbed JoJo's hand as she had her hand in my swimming trunks stroking my best friend. "JoJo, get your hand out my shorts." I whispered getting her hand out my shorts but she kept trying to puttem back.

"Erica let me tell you something, I've been stalking you for the past 4 years. Not physically, but I do stalk you on social media. The parties and clubs and stuff you attend to, I be there. You just don't see me. I've waited for this day to come foenthe last 4 years and I really wanna do something that can change your life. Could probably change who you really love." She smirked and slipped my finger in her mouth and she started licking and sucking on my finger like she was giving me top.

"Listen JoJo, I'm happy with the woman I'm with and I don't want to mess that up with her. Thanks for the love and everything but I really need to get back to the party before my wife comes in here looking for me and suspects stuff after seeing this." I said pointing between us and sighed.

"Whatever Erica, you'll come around. When wifey makes ya dick feel soggy, hit me up for some real pussy." She licked her lips and slipped a paper in my sports bra.

I took it out and and ripped it in her face. She rolled her eyes grabbing the drinks and walked out the house.

Fucking hoe.

Ding Dong!

I walked up the door opening it, "Who is --" My eyes widened seeing who was standing infront of me.

"Regina.. Jeremiah...?"

TO BE CONTINUED....

______________________________

Regina And Jeremiah Are Back! 😱

What's Gonna Happen Next?

Comment Your Thoughts. 🌼