< 12 | Fucked Up | >

2 Days Later..

Lee

I was making breakfast for the kids when Ma'Leah came running in the kitchen.

"Mommy, It's Auntie Madison," She said handing me the phone and I put the eggs down and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered.

"What the fuck happened between you and Erica?!"

I sighed walking out the kitchen going on the patio. We're currently living at a hotel ever since what happened 2 Days ago.

I'm working on getting a condo though.

"Erica let her hoes jump me so I beated her ass and got my shit and the kids shit and we was out." I explained and she sighed. "I'm tired of Erica's bullshit. She thinks it's okay to fucking with someone's feelings when it's not. I said this many times before but this time I'm for real. I'm done with her." I said shaking my head feeling the tears forming. I sighed.

"Boo call me on FaceTime, I know you about to cry."

I giggled a little pressing the FaceTime button. Madison's face popped up. I chuckled.

"Hey." She said. I shook my head chuckling again and then broke down crying. "Boo you can't keep crying over Erica.."

I sniffed wiping my eyes. "I know but .." I said swallowing my tears. ".. I just love her so much .. I feel like I'm wasting my time keep going back when the same shit is happening.." I explained and that shit hurts.

Erica don't care about nobody but herself. Feeding me words and taking me out and shit, for what?

"Maybe you should just stop looking for love and just take care of the kids and stack your money boo. You don't Erica. She a fucking player. When she catches a disease from one of those hoes out there, she gon' be sorry." She said and I nodding agreeing.

I can't wait for that day to come so I could laugh in her face.

"Yeah .. Your right." I said.

"Where you living now?"

"At this hotel for now." I answered sniffing. "Just until I get a quick condo."

She nodded. "Well look lemme tell you what happened last night.."

I laughed walking back inside.

ERICA

I opened the door seeing Gina standing on the other side. I sighed rolling my eyes about to close the door when she pushed it open walking inside.

"What the fuck do you want?! First you come to my crib wit ya girl and jump my girlfriend, then you pop up at my house 2 Days Later like nothing happened?!"

She laughed. "I'm sorry daddy. I just wanted to return your watch," she said touching my stomach and I pushed her hand off. "Omg Erica stop acting like you didn't like it." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"How the fuck I'm suppose to remember?! I was drunk! I don't even know how I came home without wrecking." I said shaking my head.

"Bet you remember the sex we had in your office when you wasn't drunk," She smirked. "And I bet you liked it. The way you was biting my neck, ouu!!" She said closing her eyes feeling her neck and i shook my head walking past her.

Woman addicted to my shit.

"Gina it was a one time thing, shit wasn't even suppose to happen.."

"But it did." She said.

"Listen, what do you want?" I asked getting more angry. I'm already upset with Lee's ass.

"I came to take care of you baby. I see the boo boos she gave you." She said touching my lip.

I scrunched my face. "Gina get the fuck out my house."

She smacked her lips. "Whatever.." She said. "Just give me a little Erica I'm -"

"GINA, GO!" I yelled and she jumped.

"ALRIGHT FINE!" She yelled. "Call me when you want some more." She said walking to the door. I followed closing the door behind her.

Stanky ass.

- - -

My phone started ringing. I looked at it seeing a phone call from Briana.

"Waddup," I answered.

"Wassup witchu' and Lee all ova' Instagram and shit. People saying y'all got ina fight and shit and how Lee got jumped and you let and allat'. And I'm over here confused and shit. So fill me in." I laughed a little.

I knew this phone call was coming. My question is how it got to Instagram?

"See what happened was, I got drunk, apparently I fucked Gina and her girlfriend, and so then -"

"Wait wait wait, YOU DID WHAT?! When you started fucking wit her again?"

"She works at the gym or something like that. Anyways, they came to the house purposely that morning after the party and returned my watch. And at that time, Lee and I was already low-key aggravated with each other. So then thats when they Lee and Gina's girl started fighting then Gina jumped in. I broke em up, and then they left. Lee started hitting on me and cut my damn lip and shit. So now we're not together." I said.

Briana sighed and there was a pause. "Man.. you fucked up again. Y'all been through so shit though. But you can't keep hurting the girl if you love her. She loves you and you say you love her, but she doesn't feel like that when you lie and shit. All this damn cheating, i thought you changed bro?"

I sighed shrugging looking at Spot. "I thought I did too man..."

GINA

I got home and seen China in the living room on FaceTime with one of her friends.

"Oh Gina's here, ima call you later girl." Her and the chick ended the Facetime call and she jumped up hugging and kissing me. "Well, how did it go?" She asked.

"I couldn't get it.. She's mad about us beating up Lee. Give her space, she'll come around." I said throwing my purse to the couch.

"Was Lee there?"

"Hell no. It was just Erica." I answered.

"We should fuck with her," China said and I frowned. "Let's scare her fine ass. You know, threats and allat. Fuck wit the kids too."

I laughed at her crazy ass. She always wanna mess with somebody.

"I don't know about the kids but what you got in mind?" We sat on the couch laying all under each other.

• • • • •

Erica's and Lee's future? 👀

What y'all think Lee should do now..

What should Erica do now...

Gina and China? 👀

Comment your thoughts.  🌹