The Game: 31 { Bump In }

▪ | Erica | ▪

I pulled up at the mall and we got out the car. Lee still was being a little distant which I knew the reason being.

I'll tell her the truth when I know the truth. Until then, I don't want to tell her anything that could ruin our future.

▪   ▪

"Great.." I heard her say as she came around her side of the car meeting me. I looked at the entrance where she was and seen Cassidy, Ava, and great .. Paris..

My heart started beating fastly in my body.

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

FUUUUCKK!!

"Just don't say anything," I said grabbing her hand and surprisingly, she didn't remove her hand away from mine.

"I won't if she don't start shit with me.." She responded and we walked to the entrance.

Cassidy was on her phone and Ava and Paris was sitting on the ground talking to each other.

Well .. Ava was, Paris was .. trying. Remember, Ava's 2 and Paris is 1.

I looked at Paris and she was a cute little girl. She had big eyes. Adorable angel.

"Daddyyy!!" Ava squealed and I smiled picking her up and Cassidy looked at us.

"Hey Princess!" I said kissing her and hugged her tightly. I haven't seen my daughter in 2 years. I really missed her so much.

Fucking bitch ass mother had to be fucking stupid.

All my baby mamas crazy. Including Lee.

▪  ▪

"Oh, hello Erica." Cassidy said smirking at me picking up Paris purposely sitting her on her hip. She glared at Lee and looked her up and down. "Lee.." She said.

Lee rolled her eyes looking away. "Daddy I mwissed you.." Ava said playing with my dreds. Damn. I missed out all my everything for my daughter.

First words and all. Didn't even get to see her walk.

"Awe baby girl, I miss you too." I said kissing her cheek.

"Mama.." Paris said hitting Cassidy on the shoulder.

I looked away putting Ava down.

"Baby girl I have to go okay? Tell mommy to let you FaceTime me tonight," I said kissing her forehead.

I looked at Paris and then at Cassidy who was smirking at me.

"See it?" She questioned. I wanted to punch her dead in the face.

I know she sees Lee standing here.

▪ | Lee | ▪

I already don't want to be here anymore because of Cassidy, now we meeting the bitch at the mall?

"See it?" I heard her ask Erica as Erica was looking at the other little girl. She was cute.

I frowned a little watching them. I'm sooo confused right now.

"Look we leaving, make sure you let her FaceTime me tonight. Come on baby," Erica said before grabbing my hand and Cassidy looked at me.

"Yeah cause I'm getting hot anyways babe." I said grabbing Erica's face and kissing her. I looked back at Cassidy smirking my damn self and winked.

She had smoke coming out her ears the bitch was so mad!! 😂😂

We walked to the entrance and I strutted my stuff making sure she seen.

"Petty moment.." Erica said and I giggled playfully pushing her. "Where ever you want to go first, we'll go."

I took that as a gold ticket to the BET Awards and spent that money on her card.

No bitch will EVER take this spot.

▪ | Cassidy | ▪

"Dadee?" Paris asked me and I looked at her seeing her pointing to the door where Erica just walked through I smiled nodding.

"Yes baby. That's you and Ava's daddy," I answered then grabbed Ava's hand walking inside.

"Mommy is Auntie Yi coming?" Ava asked.

"Yeah baby, she'll meet us inside."

▪  ▪

Lee better enjoy her little spot because it won't belong before I take that bitch. 😜

Just wait, just wait.

Paris Ashley Brown, IS for ERICA BROWN!

▪   ▪    ▪    ▪    ▪

Will Paris be for Erica? 👀

Will Lee find out about Paris before Erica tells her about it?

Comment your thoughts. 🔥