TG : 77

3 Weeks Later..

Erica

I woke up and looked at the time, 12:30 PM. I sighed getting out the bed stretching and walked to the bathroom. After doing my hygiene in there, I walked out heading downstairs. Lindsey and Jeremiah were playing a game on their phones against each other. Eric and Ma'Leah was on their iPads.

All these kids know is technology. As long as they aren't arguing, everything good. Jeremiah adapted to the house and his family very fast. Maria and Ava adores him just as much as Eric nem.

I walked to the kitchen and Lee was sitting in at the table looking out the window. She been doing that for the past few days. She's been miserable ever since the fire incident with the store.

We haven't gotten any information back since. That's why I don't trust them motherfuckers now.

• •

I wrapped my arm around her waist sitting next to her and kissed her cheek. "Whatcha doing?" I asked looking at her.

"I don't know.." She responded.  "Bridget said she'll help me find a new building. Should I do it? I'm scared that it'll just happen again," She cried. I wiped her years. "So much money,  gone."

"Baby don't cry. Do you know who I am? Do you know who you married baby? Do you what kind of family I come from? Baby we rich. For life! When we die, the money going directly to the kids like my parents did me. And we still getting money to this day! We could spend however much money we want Lee, we'll get it right back. So don't worry baby. Stop stressing bout this shit, I'll replace it all for you." I said rubbing her leg .

"Thank you baby, I really appreciate it, but I want to be able to do it myself. I don't want to rely only all the time. You won't be here all the time." She said wiping her tears away from her eyes.

I get where she's coming from but as me being the "man" of the house, I want to spoil all of my family. They can just depend on me. I want them to.

"But I'm here now ain't I? I'm gonna continue to give you and the kids whatever y'all want until I die or can't no more. I love you Lee. I married you got a reason." I said kissing her cheek.

She sniffed. "Thank you babe." She said grabbing my face and pecked my lips.

"Your welcome. Now if you want, you can look at some other buildings." I said grabbing the computer.

I closed it. "I've been doing that all morning. I think I deserve a break." She said climbing in my lap. I smirked grabbing her thighs. She kissed me and I kissed back. I bit her bottom lip lightly and smacked her ass making her gasp and allowed me to slide my tongue in her mouth.

She chuckled against the kiss and started grinding on me and kissed my neck. I bit my lip.

"You want this right now? Damn, this the best morning ever." I said and Lee giggled getting up and walking to the fridge.

"Yeah, you thought." She said and I smacked my lips. I went behind her wrapping my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"Baeee pleaseee, you got me started now you gotta finish what you started." I said grabbing her hand and slid it in my shorts making me grab my best friend.

She gave it a few strokes which turned me on made me hard. Rock hard! Then she had to nerve to PULL OUT!

"Lee stop fucking playing." I said grabbing her hand again but she moved back.

"Not today baby." She smirked.

I groaned. "Ugghh, Lee!! You been saying that for the past month bae, I'm horny!" I yelled.

She covered my mouth. "The kids are in right in the living room." She said through her teeth. I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Lee, Queen, please..." I begged grabbing her waist.

She kissed my lips. "I would love to baby, but not right now. I'm just not in the mood."

"Man whatever. You ain't been "in the mood" for the past fucking month. All I want is sex sometimes Lee. It don't have to be every night!"

"ERICA I SAID I'M NOT IN THE MOOD! SO LET IT GO! WE'LL HAVE SEX, JUST NOT NOW!" She yelled back.

"Aight Lee, aight." I said grabbing an Apple and water bottle. I walked past Lee and went straight upstairs.

I changed into some shorts and a Nike fitted shirt. I slipped on my Nike shoes and then grabbed my phone. I grabbed my headphones as well and walked out the bedroom. I grabbed the keys off the key rack and Lee looked at me.

"Erica where are you going?" She asked following me to the door. The kids looked at us.

"I'll be back in an hour." I answered opening the door.

"ERICA!" Lee yelled. I closed the door behind me continuing to walk to the car. "ERICA WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I ignored her getting inside. I went to close the door but Lee pushed my hand standing infront the door.

"Lee what the fuck, move!" I yelled.

"Not until you tell me where your going..." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

I stood up towering over her and she looked at me with the same expression. "Lee I'm trying so hard not to fuck you up, just move and let me go." I said through my teeth.

She was really pissing me off.

"Where the FUCK are you going?!" She yelled.

"NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS! NOW MOVE!" I pushed her out the way and she almost fell. I got in the car closing the door.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!" She yelled beating on the window. I pulled out the driveway driving to the gym.

I looked down at my dick which was still hard. I grabbed some of Lee's lotion she left in here and started going my business while driving. She never wanna fucking give me what I want.

All I want is some fucking pussy and a lil head. She won't even give me that! Fuck outta here with that fussing shit.

I could've knocked her lil ass out right there in the driveway but knowing the kids was watching and probably the neighbors, I decided not to.

That's why I'm just gonna go to the gym and work this anger off.

_______________________

Lee Step Ya Game Up ..

Comment Your Thoughts. 💍