102

That Evening...

| E R I C A |

I woke up feeling something wet smacking my cheek. I opened my eyes seeing Bella looking at me with her big brown eyes. She looked in mines and smiled trying to touch my eyelashes with her wet, slobby hand.

"What you trynna do huh?" I asked picking her up and laid her next to me. She started whining.

The bathroom door opened and Valery walked in the bedroom wrapped in a pink fluffy towel with her hair into a damp wet bun. She had water still on her arms and legs. I watched her every move and she looked at us.

"Your up, it's about time. My mom just made dinner." She smiled. "And I see my ladybug is up too!" She cooed at Bella. Bella crawled to the the side of the bed. Valery picked her up kissing her cheek.

I watched her towel hoping it would fall. We haven't had sex since we've met. I don't know what the fuck I've been on. Last time I had pussy was from Wendy.

Haven't had none since. Valery isn't the type to easily give it up. Hell, she barely even likes talking about sex.

She hasn't had sex since Frank knocked her up, and that couples ago so I know that pussy has to be nice and tight.

~

I sat at the island table with Bella in my arms. She's gotten use to me faster than I thought.

"You like playing with my necklace, huh?" I cooed standing her in my lap as she kept reaching for my necklace.

"She likes you." I looked up seeing Valery in a different oversized shirt and her hair hanging down her back.

"Yeah, she does." I responded. Bella looked at Valery and reached for her. Valery took her from me and my phone started vibrating on the counter. "Can you answer that for me?" I asked Valery since she was closer to the phone.

She walked to the other side of the table and looked at my phone then back at me, "It's your baby mama.." She said.

"Answer it."

| V A L E R Y |

I put the phone to my ear answering the phone, "Hello?" I answered.

"Who is this?!!" Lee yelled on the other side.

"This is Valery. Erica told me to answer her phone, is there -- "

"Can you put Erica on the phone please?" She asked rudely cutting me off. She mumbled something that I couldn't really pick out as well

I handed the phone to Erica and she put the phone to her ear.

"Hello?... Lee what the hell you yelling at me for?!!... It's not your damn business who I'm with right now!!.." She yelled. She groaned getting up and walked out the kitchen passing me.

I walked to the living room and seen Erica walking out the house, yelling on the phone with Lee,  slamming the door behind her.

I looked at my mom seeing she was looking at me.

"What's going on?" She asked me. I sat down.

| E R I C A |

"So this what we doing Erica? We just letting hoes answer our phones, right?"

I frowned. "Lee for one, she's not a hoe. For two, WE'RE DIVORCED! WE'RE NOT TOGETHER ANY MORE SO WHAT THE FUCK YOU CALLING MY PHONE TURNING UP ON ME AND SHIT FOR?!!" I yelled. She's pissing me off right now.

"Whatever Erica. I called to tell you about Jeremiah but don't worry about it. Go be with your bitch."

She hung up the phone and I shook my head putting my phone in my pocket. I sighed sitting on the porch looking at the street.

Lee been trying me. Ever since I changed the pins on the bank accounts and she found out that I was talking to Valery, she's been trying me. She's always calling or texting my phone like a desperate hoe and it's annoying me.

"Hey.." Valery's voice said. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah.. I'm sorry about her. She can be a bitch sometimes." I said and she laughed a little. "Nah seriously, ever since she found out about me and you talking, she's been on my line. That's why she always calling my phone. Sometimes it's not even about the kids."

"Do you think she's jealous of me?" She asked laying her head on my shoulder.

"Honestly, yeah. She don't even like the kids talking about you." I said and she shook her head.

"That's crazy.." She mumbled. "Come on, let's go eat and get this off your mind." She said standing up.

I smiled getting up and walked behind Valery inside the house.

| L E E |

I looked at Farrah and she shook her head.

"Did she really just say that?" She asked referring to the phone call. I had the phone on speaker phone.

I was calling Erica to tell her about Jeremiah and Tati possibly having a child on the way. I didn't think she was busy.

I damn sure didn't except the bitch to answer Erica's phone for sure. Like bitch y'all not even together so what you answering her phone for?

I don't Valery. She thinks she's so cool because she's with Erica now and because she's around my kids and Erica's allowing her to.

I was going to let the kids go over to Erica's for the week while I go on the trip with the girls but now, I don't know. I hate having my kids around that woman.

She just doesn't know I can have Erica back in my bed in a split second. 😌

________________

Lee Needs To Mind Her Business. Erica Doesn't Want Her!!

Comment Your Thoughts. 👠