TG: 36 { Ours < Part 2 > }

▪ | Gina | ▪

I watched as China put the syrup in Erica's orange juice.

This was wrong .. This was really wrong. But I don't want to say anything that'll upset China.

I looked at Erica in the living room and she was smiling at her phone.

"Breakfast is ready!" China said putting the bottle in the cabinet and I sighed sitting the plates on the table. China put the glasses on the table and I sat down in my spot.

▪ ▪

"So, how is the breakfast?" I asked her and she looked at me and nodded.

"Pretty good. I like the bacon." Erica said. "Throat kinda dry.." She said before grabbing her cup. My heart started beating fastly.

I looked at China and she was smirking watching Erica drink the juice. I looked away and then glanced back at her.

She cleared her throat after drinking it and I ate some of my eggs.

Omg..

▪ | Erica | ▪

This breakfast was really good. Just what I needed.

▪ ▪

I got up and walked to the living room. But as I was walking, i started to get dizzy. I held onto the wall and blinked my eyes a couple of times.

I looked in the kitchen and seen China and Gina just watching me. China was laughing and Gina was just sitting there. I laid on the floor on my back seeing a blurry naked body standing over me

"See you in a few hours.."

I was out.

▪ | Gina | ▪

"WHAT DID WE DO?!" I panicked.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" China yelled at me and I stayed quiet. "Come help me tie her up before she wakes up."

▪ ▪

Erica laid there unconscious on the bed. Now naked, because of China of course.

"I'm leaving.." I said.

China grabbed my hair. "You leave, and I'll kill you! Besides, it's too late to leave anyways. You already committed the crime." She said smiling. "This is what you wanted, now we're going to cherish it."

I sighed looking away sitting on the floor. I hate my life right now. If the cops come any time soon, they'll arrest me and China.

▪ | China | ▪

I'm not letting Gina get away with anything. She's apart of this now. We're going to do whagever we want with Erica.

I had to knock her out that way it'll be easier to tie her up. When she wakes up, her reaction is gonna be hilarious!

How long we're gonna keep her?

Until we want to let her go!

Which is probably... NEVER!! 😂

▪ ▪

Wonder how hurt her little family's gonna be now. 😏

And, we have a new guest wanting to help out with this whole little thing. Erica's familiar with her.

Hours Later..

▪ | Erica | ▪

I woke up hearing laughter. I looked around seeing I was still at Gina's and China's house.

How the fuck am I still here?

I tried getting up, but my arms were hurting. THEY WERE TIED!

"HEELLLPPPP!!!" I yelled and seconds later, China, Gina, and another female walked in. I got a good look of the woman and it was KAYLA!

WHAT THE FUCK?!

"Well welll well, look who's awake." China said.

"Let me go! I need to go! I need to get home."

"Oh baby you are home." Kayla said touching my leg.

"Kayla don't fucking touch me! None of you better touch me. I swear I'm going to call the cops." I threatened.

They all started laughing

"Oh really and how are you going to do that?" China asked smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes remembering that I was tied up. The fuck they want from me?

"Now we can do this the easy way, or .. the hard way." Gina said looking at me.

"I want to GET OUT OF HERE!"

"I'm guessing she wants it the hard way.." Kayla added.

"No, I'll spare her. Listen this is what we're going to do. We'll letchu go, but you can't go anywhere so don't try to leave. There's cement walls around the whole yard. So you can escape this place. Even if you try. And, we took your phone and hid it. So, you can't call wifey or anything." China smiled. I knew she was a little evil bitch.

Starting to feel like all this is her plan.

"What if I get hungry? What if I have to pee?" I asked.

"Oh, you can do all of that. Your not gonna be tied up Erica. Your just gonna be living here for now on." Kayla smiled. "And, Im moving in as well." She added and I rolled my eyes throwing my head back.

"Don't worry about clothes, I'll go get you some later on and then you'll be comfy." China said.

"Well until then, were all naked, how about we have some fun?" Kayla asked and they all looked at each other smiling at each other.

SOMEONE PLEASE COME FIND ME! THIS SHIT HAPPENING AGAIN!

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Kayla's back ..

How's Lee going to react when she finds out Erica's missing? 😮

Comment your thoughts. 🔥