TG: 71

That Evening..

Erica

The kids were outside swimming and Lee was on the computer doing som upgrades for the shop. She's been doing that alot lately.

I walked outside and sat next to Lee. "Where's Lindsey?" I asked her.

She shrugged shaking her head. "Same pleads she been at all day, in her room. I think you should go talk to her now." She said.

I agreed. I got up and pulled up my shorts.

"Ima go bring her to get some jewelry or something at the mall and then sit with her and try to talk to her. If you need me, just call." I said leaning down pecking her lips.

"Okay, love you and good luck." She said giggling and I did as well. It's all I could at the moment, honestly.

I walked back in the house passing Spikes and walked upstairs to Lindsey's bedroom. I opened her door and she was laying her bed watching TV.

"Knock Knock," I said walking inside. She sat up looking at me. "Can I come in?"

"Sure, what's up?" She turned her TV down.

"Baby girl what are you doing, why aren't you downstairs with your brothers and sister? They're having fun down there in the pool." I asked just to see what her response would be.

She shook her head laying back down.

"I just don't want to be down there with them. I want to be by muself. Plus, no one ever wants to do what I want to do." She explained and I sighed.

I sat at the foot of her bed, "Well today is your lucky day. Me and you are gonna go out to the mall and then after we can stop for Dipplin Dots because I know you love those."

She sat up smiling. "REALLY?!" I laughed nodding. "OMG I HAVEN'T HAD DIPPLINS IN A LONG TIME!" I laughed again seeing how her whole attitude changed.

"Yeah so brush your teeth and get dressed. Meet me downstairs in the backyard after you done." I said walking out closing the door behind me.

I took a quick shower then got out walking to my closet finding something to wear. I grabbed a grey T-Shirt, True Religion jeans, and I grabbed my grey Yeezus. I grabbed my grey snapback sliding that on my head and then grabbed some jewerly putting that on.

I sprayed some cologne on and then grabbed my fully charged phone. I looked at it seeing a message from Swae and Briana. 

Swae 🔥: " Wassup Broski! Trynna hit up this party wit me tonight? 😛"

- I'll have to see. What time is it?

Swae 🔥: " it starts at 8. Oh and bring that Briana chick, she's cool. 😊"

- Lmfao Aight bro if I think about coming, I will.

Swae 🔥: " Aight , bet. Oh and if you could, bring Lee. She can hang wit Mama nem. "

- Nigga she ain't gonna wanna come or hang out with them. She already don't like JoAnna. 😑😂 Ion blame her though. The bitch is crazy.

Swae 🔥: " I know but she a HUUUGEE freak man! "

I shook my head reading the message left his ass on read. I really don't see no other woman in my eyes.

I say it all the time. I went to Briana's message walking out the bedroom walking downstairs.

BloodFam 💉😈: " I need your help. Bridget starting to get back on my dick and complaining about how much she love me crying and shit. What should I do? "

I laughed at Briana's message. I know he misses Bridget and I know he wants to get back with her.

- Do what you wanna do, you miss her right?

BloodFam 💉😈: " Yeah I miss her but I don't want to hurt her again man. "

- Only way you won't hurt her is by showing her all the attention and showing her how much you care about her. Meaning stop cheating and everything. You gotta change bro, tbh.

BloodFam 💉😈: " Yeah you right. You think you can come up with a double date tonight? You know me, you, Lee, and Bridget? Cause yk how Lee and Bridget get along. "

Thinkinf about the party started racing through my head. I really wanna go to this party but I also want to go and help Briana.

I know how much she means to Briana and I'm pretty sure that Swae wouldn't mind me not going to the party just to have time with my family. And if he does, then fuck him. Family is more important than parties.

- Yeah I can try to set something up.

BloodFam 💉😈: " Thanks bro. ❤"

I left the message open and then walked downstairs. Lindsey was all ready grabbing her purse.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yeah let me go kiss mom then I'll be out." I nodded going to the key rack.

"HEY WHAT CAR SHOULD WE RIDE IN TODAY?" I asked Lindsey before she could walk out the house.

"Um .. The Lamborghini!" She said. The Lambo always been Lindsey's favorite car so I'm not surprised she chosed it.

__________________

Comment Your Thoughts. ❄