TG: 48 { Not So Much Turning Up .. }

Later That Night..

Lee

We got to this club and people are dancing all up on each other. Look like they were having sex through their clothes they were so close.

"Don't allow what happened last time happen this time." I reminded her and she smacked her lips looking at me.

If you also forgot, Jamaica is where Erica and Jessica met. When she was cheating on me this whole time we was here with the bitch.

"Don't bring that shit up. That's the past. I told you I was done those days. We here for you not for me." She said back and i rolled my eyes looking away. She grabbed my face turning it making look at her. "Hey, don't be mad. Fix that face." She said before pecking my lips.

I nodded still feeling a little salty and looked away.

Looking around, I noticed this group of women looking at Erica and I and were obviously talking about us. They were smiling and laughing.

It was 4 women. 2 lightskins and 2 darkskins. You could tell they were from the states as well. There was a couple of people here from the states.

Everyone must be on vacation huh?

"What's wrong?" Erica said wrapping her arm around my waist and kissed my forehead. I shook my head looking at them again and they were dancing and smirking at me.

"I need a drink.." I said and Erica sat me in her lap.

"Lemme get 2 glasses of the Jungle juice. Add extra alcohol." Erica said and I did a little dance in her lap.

She smirked squeezing my thighs.

"Don't start nothing in this club Lee." She said in my ear and I giggled.

"I wanna danceee." I cooed standing up grabbing her hands.

We drink our drinks and then headed to the dance floor. Making sure I was standing right where those bitches could see us, I started dancing on what was mine.

I looked at the women and smirked. They rolled their eyes talking about me obviously.

Hoes mad. 😛

Erica

I noticed Lee kept looking at one side of the club and smirking and shit. I looked and seen 4 women looking at us.

"Who's that?" I asked Lee as we went sit down passing through the crowded club. The music was veryyy hype. Sweaty bodies was every where.

"Nothing," She said and leaned in to kiss me but I scotted back. "What?" She asked with attitude.

"Lee what the fuck is wrong witchu?!" She rolled her eyes sitting away from me. "You been acting crazy all night! I didn't come here to -"

"GOOD THEN LET'S LEAVE!" She yelled. Even though the music was booming loud but you could still hear her.

I didn't even want to argue her little ass down so I didn't care. "Fine. Let's go." I said getting up and so did she. She walked past me storming off to the entrance.

I sighed shaking my head grabbing her wallet off the couch. So fucking mad she almost left her shit. This wallet was a good $700. Straight cash.

I started walking through the sweaty crowd when someone grabbed my wrist. Turning back, I seen it was one of the girls from the group.

"Hey." She said smiling.

"Wassup, " I said looking at her then at the entrance seeing Lee walk out.

"I'm Brandy but you can call me Bee. You don't have to introduce yourself I know who you are." She said.I nodded. "What brings you here to Jamacia?" She asked.

"Celebrating my wife's birthday. You live here?"

She shook her head. "Just visiting some girlfriends out here." She explained and I nodded about to walk away. "Hey i was wondering if you would like to hang out when we get back to the states?"

As much as I did, I wasn't trying to jeopardize my relationship.

"That's nice and all but I can't.. I got a wife and I'm not trynna -"

"I understand, it's cool. Can you at least text me?" She asked. "I don't mean any harm to you or your girlfriend. I'll become friends with her too." She smiled. She was pretty was Lee ain't bout that shit.

I sighed handing her my phone. Fuck it.

Lee

I stood at the car impatiently waiting for Erica. Remembering I forgot my wallet and she was taking too long to come, I started walking back.

Erica then walked out the club making me turn around back  to the car.

"Lee would you calm down?" I stared at the party line of the people trying to get in the club ignoring Erica. "Lee... I know you fucking hear me,"

"I hear you. Im just ignoring you. Can you please open the door? I'm sleepy." I lied. I just want to go back to the house, take a shower, and get in the bed.

I don't have time to fuss with Erica and I'm not going to.

"Whatever man.." She mumbled opening the door.

Erica

Lee got her night clothes and went straight to the bathroom. We been back at the house for a good hour.

Haven't talked to each other yet. 

I heard the shower running and sighed anxiously sitting at the patio.

I wasn't about to allow this to affect my good time in Jamaica. I got up texting Brandy.

I didn't want to do this, but Lee ain't gonna find out. Plus, I'm not going do nothing with her. Just party a little.

She'll be blowing up my phone when she sees I'm not here when she get out but ole well.

This is not how I wanted to spend the first night in Jamaica but its whatever.

* : * : * : * : * : *

* You Should Be Trying To Talk To Lee Instead Of Leaving Her Erica.

* How Do You Think Lee's Going To React To Erica Leaving While She's In The Shower? 😶

* Brandy?.. 👀

* Comment Your Thoughts. 🎀