< 4 | Don't Fight It | >

The Next Day 🌞..

Erica

I woke up a little early this morning because I couldn't sleep. Of course Lee wasn't giving me none last night so I had to jack off to shit. Ion see why becahse she gets mad when I look at another woman's pussy but I literally have one in the house with me that I can fuck but she's not letting me have it!

What else is there to do?

I threw on some Adidas sweats, an Adidas Dri-Fit shirt, and some socks with my Kds. Just something to walk around in.

After that, i brushed my teeth and walked out the bathroom and Lee was sitting up.

"Goodmorning baby," I said grabbing my phone off the charger.

She streched her arms out a little. "Mm, morning. Headed to the gym already?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, i need to exercise a little." I said and kissed her lips. "Stanky breath." I said and she laughed getting out the bed.

"Text me when you get there." She said following me downstairs.

" I sure will. Kiss the kids for me and I love you." I said kissing her lips again.

"Love you too and okay. Be safe." She said as I walked out the door. I walked to my truck getting inside and headed to Mcdonalds for some breakfast and a quick frappe and then I headed to the gym.

I was sittin in the office on the computer looking up some stuff to get for the team like normal coaches do and then a little knock was sounded on the door. I looked up seeing Gina.

She was wearing some tights, a grey sports bra, and some Nike shoes. How she knew I was here?

"Gina? What are you doing here?" I asked her and she smirked stepping in the office.

"I came to see you. Aren't you happy?" She asked closing the door behind her.

I frowned. "Listen, it's good to see you and everything but I'm married and really not trying to mess it up. I think it's best if we stayed friends anyways," I said typing something up.

She laughed to herself and I seen her come sit on the desk. She sat there for a few minutes then I looked at her seeing her staring at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"I want you Erica. And I know you want me. You miss this, don't you?" She started pulling down her tights and I looked away trying to avoid her area even though I really wanted to look.

"Gina.. can you not?" She grabbed my hand sliding them in her underwear and rubbed my hand over her clit and she bit her lip looking at me sexually.

"Remember this daddy?" She asked smirking and I pulled my hand away.

"Gina I can't do this!" I said standing up walking to the window. Shit she's trying to break me.

She groaned. "Fuck me daddy. I want you right here, right now." She said standing infront of me and rubbed me over my sweats and then she started kissing me.

I hesitated at first and then gave in kissing her back. She smiled in the kiss and I picked her up sitting her on the desk without breaking the kiss.

"You want me Gina?" I asked her kissing her neck.

"Mm, yes papi. I want you so bad. I'm soaked right now," She said and I laughed against her neck continuing to kiss her neck. "Mm.." She moaned. She pulled my sweats down a little and I slipped on a condom out the drawer.

Don't judge.

"Omg I need for you to fuck me right nowww!!" She demanded and I looked at the time. It's only an hour before the boys start coming. I got time. I made sure the condom was fully on and then slid inside of Gina and she winced.

"Did you fucking get bigger?" She asked me and I smirked winking at her.

"Shut up." I said and raised her legs up with my hands holding them up and rammed inside of her kitty over and over and she screamed.

Gina

Do I care about Erica being with Lee?

Nope.

Do I want Erica to myself again?

Hell yeah!

I hate it that she's off with that bitch again. They been on and off for years. She's been with multiple other women including me and still got back with her.

Df she doing to Erica?

That's why I'm gonna use this sex time. And I'm gonna use it every morning because I knew Lee must ain't giving it up since she works alot.

Lee

I walked into the studio and sat down. "Good morning Ms. Brown," A worker said and I looked up and smiled.

"Good morning Marget. How's your morning going so far?" I asked her.

"It's going pretty good, thanks for asking. So, what are we doing today?" She asked sitting in the chair infront of me.

"We're just going to be moving around some stuff and putting new clothes out." I answered.

So I have taken the desire to finally quit hair and nails and open up my own clothing store. Its called, Lee's Secret Closet. There's kids stuff for the kids because of course the kids wanted a part in it, there's men stuff, everyday clothes, lingerie, body stuff and all. Its amazing.

The store makes good money. I just opened about a year ago and it's a family business even though I'm the one really in charge.

I wish Madison would be here to work, but she's in Virginia with her husband. They had a son and they're off in Virginia. I still FaceTime and we talk from time to time, but I do miss her.

Surprised her and Briana didn't work out. Briana actually have a new girlfriend. Her name's Bridget. She's nice and pretty cool. They've been dating for a few months too.

Briana and Erica are still close. Although Erica's a basketball coach, Briana's planning on opening up her own gym. It's good because she isn't out there fucking other women.

Just like Erica. I'm glad they changed. Ain't fucking over anybody. I love my baby.

But last night, Erica was begging me for sex. And I didn't want to do it.

No, I'm not cheating on her. Its just that I haven't been in the mood and I'm so busy with work, i don't take naps when I get home and so I'm tired and then got to make dinner. It's just alot.

There's hardly time for that anyways.

Maybe I should try to make time before she goes and gets it from someone else. Then we'll all have a problem.

• • • • • • •

Too bad she already getting from someone else 😂

Will Lee find out about Erica cheating?

Comment your thoughts.