< 3 >

Later That Night..

Erica

I got up from my nap and stretched yawning. I then went downstairs seeing the fam all in the kitchen. The kids were sitting at the table talking and Lee was at the stove putting the food on the plates.

"Hey, dad's up." Eric said looking at me and I grinned.

"Wassup kids." I said and then I kissed Lee. "Whatchu cooking baby?" I asked Lee.

"Just a little mashed potatoes and some meat. Haven't had meat and I missed it so I decided to cook it tonight," She smiled.

I looked back at the kids and seen they were having their conversations and then I turned to Lee and said in her ear, "You missed some meat huh?" I asked her and pushed myself against her ass and she laughed pushing me away.

"Omgg Erica, stoppp!" She screamed and the kids looked at us. I laughed biting my lip.

"Tonight for sure." I said smacking her butt and walked to the living room sitting on the couch. Spikes came jump on the couch laying on me.

Lee was wearing some shorts that peeked her ass out a little and a sports bra. My baby was stop sexy. Hopefully she lets me get aome tonight because I bene horny lately and Lee ain't been wanting to give me any.

Lee

I put the kids' food plates infront of them. "Babee, food is ready!" I yelled and Spikes started running to the kitchen. I laughed reaching for his can of food in the pantry. I poured it into his bowl and then it on the floor.

Yes, he's pampered just like the kids.

"So how was school today guys?" I asked them after we said grace.

"I passed my science test today!" Lindsey squealed.

"That's amazing baby. What about you guys?" I asked Eric and Leah.

"Our teacher wasn't here so we had a sub. She wasn't fun at all.." They said and I laughed.

I looked at Erica and seen she was on her phone. "Bae you know we aren't suppose to have phones at dinner. Put it away," I told her and she sighed putting her phone in her pocket face down.

"Dad is Ria coming this weekend?" Eric asked Erica and we all looked at her.

"Nahh, not this weekend. Or the next 2 weeks. She's out of state at her grandparents house." Erica answered.

We get all the kids, except Jeremiah. They dont want shit to do with us so ole well. And Naveah, she comes every weekend or something.

Even though she's not really Erica's daughter which I don't understand but yeah, she's not. Nicole doesn't know who the other person is. Hoe right? Wan open ya legs and shit.

But, Erica stepped up to the plate and decided to be the other guardian. Which I don't fully understand why because that's less money we would've have had to spend but Erica loves Veah alot.

Naveah and I have a more.. rocky relationship. She's getting older and so she wants Nicole and Erica together. She told me for her self. That pissed me off and Erica had to talk to her.

It's whatever though because Erica and I been rocking for 2 solid years. Still wit our rings, our money, our family, everything.

And no bitch is gonna take this spot. 😏

• • • • • • • •

Was this chapter boring?

Naveah? 👀

Comment your thoughts.