The Game: 28

The Next Day 🌞..

▪ | Jessica | ▪

I woke up the next morning being that someone was knocking on the door and Maria was up.

"Mommy, the door.." She whispered to me and I giggled a little getting out of Erica's firm grip not waking her and slipped on a robe then went answer the door.

The room service woman walked in. "Breakfast!" She said smiling and I seen Maria smile. I laughed a little closing the door behind her.

She set the plates on the counter then proceed out the door.

"Smells yummy!" I said and Maria grinned. I grabbed a spoon and a juice box giving it to her and she carefully walked to the couch.

I looked over at Erica and seen she was still sleeping. She looked so sexy sleeping. Her tattoos were showing since all she was wearing was a sports bra and her sexy lips were parted a little and she was lowly snoring.

Her phone virbated and I didn't want to, but I tip toed to the night stand where her phone was and read the message she had. I noticed it was from Lee.

Lee 😍💕: " Since you put it that way, then yes I'll hang with you today Erica. 😘"

I actually felt a piece of my heart break.

I don't know why, but I just feel played. We're not together or anything but the way she acts around me, I like the comfort and I feel as if we're together.

I sighed to myself shaking Erica a little and she woke up.

"Breakfast is here.." I said softly handing her, her plate. "Oh, and you have a text message from Lee as well.." I said and she almost choked on her food and she quickly grabbed her phone.

Hm, must be nice.😔

▪   ▪

I grabbed my breakfast plate and sat next to Maria on the couch as she turned on the TV and on came Spongebob.

I looked back at Erica and she was smiling at her phone. She looked up at me and I just turned back around.

What the hell does Lee have that I don't?

▪ | Erica | ▪

I frowned a little watching Jessica turn around. Something's bothering her. And I could tell.

If I had to guess, I'd say it came from her probably .. well most likely, reading the text I got from Lee.

I don't know why all of a sudden, she's catching these feelings for me again. I still love Jessica, I'm not gonna lie.

I love all my ex-girlfriends still. Hell, even Regina. But I don't want to love them like that anymore. I'm really in love with Lee.

But with Jessica trippin' and shit over little stuff like this, it's questioning me.

I just want to know the full reason to why she's catching these feelings for me again.

I'll talk to her about it.

▪ | Lee | ▪

"Byee Mooom!!" The kids yelled as they got on the bus. I laughed waving from the porch and blowing them kisses.

I watched as they drove off and walked to the mailbox checking the mail.

I didn't have much so I went back inside cleaning up the house a bit.

▪  ▪

So today, I am going out with Erica for a good "hang out". I'm excited because I been wanting her attention.

But the  again I'm kinda questionable because I've been seeing pictures of her and Jessica go around social media.

I don't know what's going on between them two but just to clear the air, I'll ask her about it today.

If she's seeing Jessica know,it'll hurt me because I don't want her with any other woman but me. She doesn't love anyone but me. As you can see , she's always blowing my phone up begging for me back.

▪   ▪

My phone started ringing nd I looked seeing a phone call from Madison.

I answered putting the phone on speaker.

"Hey white girl, wassup?"

"Hey, how you doing light skin?" She asked and I laughed a little.

"I'm good. Wassup?"

"Nothing. So, Erica messing around with the Latina chick again?"

I knew she was calling to talk about Jessica.

▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Comment your thoughts.