The Game : 56 { Luck }

The Next Day 🌞...

Erica

I walked in the hospital walking straight to the desk.

"Lee Brown..."

She nodded. "212." I nodded heading to the elevator. She must be doing good if they allowing me to go to her room.

•   •

I knocked on the door and walked inside. Lee was laying in the bed, eyes closed, and head turned to the side. I heard the heart monitor beeping. I also seen a nurse writing something

"Good morning.." I spoke and she looked at me and grinned.

"Good morning it is. She's doing better. Very close to losing her. Extremely close. Luckily, we had not backup and did the job. She's asleep right now. When she wakes up, just give her these and she should be good to go." She said handing me Lee's pills. I went to grab them out her hand and she held onto it. I looked at her and she said, "Your lucky.." She said and I nodded taking the pills.

"Thanks for everything." I said giving her a side hug.

"No problem." She said smiling and walking out.

The door closed and I sat next to Lee looking at her. She had her skin color back and she was breathing normally.

Thank God.

•  •

I don't even want to be here in Jamacia any more. I don't want to, but I think we should just cut this vacation short.

Damn. Every time we want to do something nice for ourselves, there always had to be a problem of some short.

I don't care though because I'm going to make sure to face Brandy before I go.

•   •

"Lee, baby girl if your listening to me right now, I want you to know that I really love you and I'm so glad that your okay." I said kissing her forehead then grabbed her hand. "Queen if you hear me, please squeeze my hand."

I looked at her hand then waited for a squeeze. Please.

Come on Lee, Come on Lee.

I sighed about to let go but then she squeezed my hand. I looked at her and smiled.

"Lee, open your eyes. Come on." I said sitting on the bed and she turned her head my way and her beautiful brown eyes fluttered open.

"Eric...a.." She spoke and I smiled wiping my tears then kissed her lips.

"Baby I'm so glad your back. How you feeling?" I asked.

"Alright .. Where's Ms. Hati?" She asked.

"She's at home with her husband. Let her take today off. Listen, I want to talk to you though. I know how you got this," I said taking off my hat and she looked at me.

"How?"

"Well remember when Brandy threatened your life?" She nodded. "She actually cursed you with this sickness."

Her mouth dropped. "Are you .. serious?" I nodded. "See why I don't want you meeting new people? SHE COULD'VE KILLED ME!"

"I know baby and I take full blame for that. I'm sorry. But don't worry, we leaving early. But I want to address Brandy first. The nurse with the curly hair and the birthmark on her nose, that's Brandy's sister."

She sighed looking away.

"I can't believe this.. I've been cursed. Wow.."

"I can't kill her because I dont want to be back in jail but I can scare her." I smirked.

"Erica dont even. You've done enough already. Enough for her to fucking curse me. Let's just get out shit packed, and leave." She said annoyed.

"Okay " I said.

"No Erica I'm dead ass serious! Don't mess with her. Don't go anywhere but the hotel. We're straight leaving when I get out of here." She fussed. Damn

I was gonna still go scare her ass. Can't now.

"I'm sorry baby. I really love you." I said pecking her lips

"And I love you too but this has to stop. No more new hoes. All the women that's not my family or your family, out your phone. And I want to see."

I started laughing but she had a dead serious expression on her face.

"Alright baby I'm sorry. I'll delete them all." I said truthfully and she nodded then grabbed my chin pulling me close to her face and kissed me.

"I love you."

"I love you more and I'm glad your back." I said and she smiled.

"Me too,"

Lee

I'm glad to be back but this is just an eye opener. Especially to Erica.

Shows her to stop fucking with them other hoes.

If she doesn't delete those women out her phone, I'll do it myself.

I know who everyone is in her phone and I know who's a friend and who's not. I know who's a celebrity and who's not.

•   •

Now that I'm back and hearing where this shit came from, I'm about to be on Erica's ass.

No more Ms. Nice Nice Lee.

* : * : * : * : * : * : *

* About Fucking Time Somebody Do It..

* Comment Your Thoughts. 😝