TG: 53 { Cursed.. }

The Following Day 🌞...

Erica

I woke up the next morning and walked downstairs smelling breakfast. I walked to the kitchen and seen our private chef in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Goodmorning." I said stretching.

She looked at me and smiled. "Goodmorming Ms. Brown, How did you sleep?" She asked.

"Pretty good. Thanks for asking," I said grabbing a orange juice out the fridge.

"Oh yeah, I know. Heard it all." She said winking at me and I instantly started laughing almost choking on my drink.

"Ma'am you are something else. I didn't you stayed, sorry."

She shrugged then Lee came downstairs sitting in my lap laying her head on mines. She didn't look to good.

"You okay?" I asked rubbing her thigh. She shook her head with her eyes still closed. "What's wrong?"

"I have a really bad headache.." She said lowly. I sighed kissing her forehead. "I don't even know where it came from. I just woke up and boom!"

"Don't worry, eat your breakfast and I'll go get you some medicine from the store alright?" She nodded and the chef, Hati, handed us our breakfast.

"On a scale of 1-50, how bad is it?" She asked Lee feeling her forehead.

"Fucking 100." She answered.

"Oh, yeah. She's burning up. Erica don't worry about going get the medicine, I'll get it myself. You stay here with wife and comfort her. She's sick."

"Where did she get this from?" I asked Hati since she sounded like she knew so much.

"It seems like she came down with the Hulu Sickness. Now, this is a Caribbean sickness. It's high levels of headaches, stomachache, and even possible vomit, other stuff too. This is only the beginng. My family had this once. I had to come up with a type of medicine to cure it. So I made some. I'll go get it from my house and when I come back, I'll give you some. Until then you must stay in bed." She said rubbing Lee's head.

"Is this life threatening?" Lee asked.

She shrugged. "I guess if you just ignore it and don't do anything to it, you'll die. But this medicine I made comes from the heart and the faith of God. This'll make you feel better in no time. Now enough talking, eat your breakfast and Ill be back." She said and I rubbed Lee's back

She ate her eggs and then started whining closing her eyes laying her head on mines again.

"Baeeee.." She whined.

"I know baby but you gotta eat. After you eat, drink some water and we'll go get back in bed." I said and she sniffed.

"Erica I can't,"

"Lee you have to. Here I'll feed you." I said grabbing her spoon.

•   •

"Ugggghhh!!!" Lee scremaed laying in the bed and curled into a ball crying. She's been crying all morning. First the headache, now her stomach is killing her. She threw about 3 times already.