85 { Never Before }

Erica

I knocked on the door. Seconds later, Ms. Gail opened. She smiled when she seen me. Ms. Gail was a nice lady. She was 58 years old and living in this big ass house wit Valery and her daughter.

Just them two! But Valery says family comes from time to time and spend the night. I just hope they don't fuck up nothing.

•  •

"Ms. Gail, how you doing looking beautiful today." I said hugging her.

She hugged me back. "Thank you so much darling. Valery should be down in a bit. Come in, I want you to taste my grandfather's special cheesecake."

I laughed walking inside and followed Ms. Gail to the kitchen.

"Your family has very good taste." She complimented.

"Well I changed a few things but yeah I get it from them so, thank you." I said sitting at the island. She cut a piece of cheesecake for me. It looked delicious. I grabbed a fork and ate piece. "Excuse my language but, Holy fucking shit Ms. Gail. This shit is bussin'!" I said eating another piece.

She laughed. "What is bussin'?" She asked. I looked at me asking. I laughed even harder.

"It's another word for good or delicious. It's something the young ones use these days." I said finishing up my cake.

"I see my mother got you eating the family's famous cheesecake. Isn't it good?" Valery asked sneaking behind me and poked my flat stomach.

"Hell yeah. I told her it was bussin, she didn't understand so I had to break it down for her ," I said licking the plate. "Can I have another piece?" I asked her.

"Of course. Anything for you hun." She cut me another piece and I smiled like a kid.

"Mom your stealing my friend with that cheesecake!!" Valery said.

"Don't worry mama, it's cool. We'll still have our time." I told her nudging her arm and she blushed laying her head on my arm.

I know I said I wasn't going to fall for Valery but I'm starting to feel shawty. She a cool chick.

•  •

We walked out the house. "Val, I might be here when you get back. Just letting you know." Ms. Gail said as we started walking to the car.

"Lemme find out ya mama still getting that pussy bussed up." I said.

Valery laughed. "Shut up. I don't know what that woman is going. She's been sneaking around for the past month."

I opened the door for her. "Thank you." She said.

"No problem." I said closing it and jogging over to my side of the car.

"ERICA TAKE CARE OF MY DAUGHTER!" Ms. Gail yelled.

"I GOT YOU MS. GAIL!" I yelled back getting inside and closed the door. "So, where we exactly going?" I laughed.

"Wherever. I actually thought you had something in mind." She giggled saying. I shrugged looking at her.

"How about we hit up the city. You know, go walk around or something." I insisted. She nodded.

"I dressed in the right outfit then. " She smiled. I grinned.

She was wearing a nude colored crop top, some white high waisted pants that had some ripped in it, and some nude heels on. Her hair slicked down. She had some jewerely on which matched too.

As for me,  I was wearing something simple. A white T-Shirt, black pants, and some black and white Jordans. I had my silver Rolex and a matching necklace to match. I tied my hair in a bun just because I wanted to show off my hair cut and I didn't feel like messing wit it. 

•  •

"You gon' keep staring at me or are we going to leave?" She giggled snapping me out my thoughts.

"Oh shit, um .. yeah. My bad for staring." I said putting the car in reverse. I noticed Valery blushing looking away to her phone.

An Hour Later..

Valery

"Today was fun

"Today was fun." I said licking my strawberry ice cream.

"Yeah, it actually was. All the time I spend with you is fun though," Erica replied. She ate her sundae. I blushed looking away.

She makes me blush so much.

•  •

I never bend attracted to women, but when I seen Erica, some thing just told me to get her number. I'm glad I went with my guts because I actually like Erica.

"Got you blushin' again! That's the 30th time!" Erica said snapping me out my thoughts. I laughed looking away. She turned my face back to her. "It's okay to blush ma. Your beautiful when you do it anyways. Show those dimples, they're pretty sexy."

She said smirking. I looked away playfully rolling my eyes. Nobody ever told me that in a long time. Last time I heard that, was from my ex boyfriend. My daughter's father. I don't like talking about him though.

"What you thinkin' about?"

"Hmm.. oh, um it's nothing.." I said looking off shaking my head.

"Why you always acting shy around me? I know your not shy. Ms. Gail told me you wasn't." I chuckled.

My mom can be a potty mouth sometimes.

"I just .. I don't open up to people this fast. But I did with you. It's weird because your a female and --"

"Your not usually attracted to women..?" She asked  finishing my sentence. I nodded. "It's cool, I understand." She said looking away out the window.

I put my hand on hers. "I didn't mean it that way Erica. I like you, I do. It's just .. weird you know? I never felt this before." I said and she nodded.

"I like you too, " She smile and I smiled back. It became quiet and we were looking into each other's eyes.

I started leaning in, and so did Erica. Next thing you know, we kissed.

_____________________________

Valery Turning Lesbo! 😮

Erica Finding New Love? 😶

What's Gonna Happen Next?

Comment Your Thoughts. 💋