< 13 >

ERICA

I walked in the gym seeing the guys already warming up. I came a little late because I had to stop somewhere, but I'm here.

So, I got one of the fellas to take control until I came.

"Yo yoo!!" I yelled and everyone looked at me saying it back.

"Coach, What time are we playing tomorrow?" Tj asked me.

"I think around 10 so y'all need to have y'all asses here for 9 so weca be out here," I said sniffing and they nodded. "After y'all done, just sit down and we'll start playing some games." I said sitting on the bench with my clipboard.

"You confident y'all gonna win tomorrow?" I looked up seeing Terry. Terry is the assistant coach.

"Yeah, you know we are so stop playing. I'm ready to knock all these fucking teams out the water." I smirked and the door opened.

I looked seeing Gina and her girlfriend walking in. I sighed rolling my eyes looking away trying to avoid them.

Terry laughed. "Ya hoes just walked in,"

"Man, shut up." I said playfully pushing him and we laughed. The team came sit on the floor infront of me. "Alright so gimme half of y'all over here, and half of y'all down there with Terry." I said and they splited up.

"Hello Erica," I heard Gina say and I ignored her. In the corner of my eye, I seen them standing there. Some of the guys laughed.

I don't have time for them. Lemme get to my work.

Gina

While Erica was busy with the team, China and I came to a conclusion and decided to pick with Lee.

I took pics of us 3 during sex. Maybe she'll like to see how much fun we were having and the different postions we were having with her "lover".

"Ou, i like this one!" China said taking my phone out my hand and I laughed.

"Good, send it." I told her and she sent a couple more. "She's gonna be sick what who gives a fuck?" I asked and we both laughed.

"We're so bad.." She said flipping her hair.

"Being bad is fun babe." I said and we kissed. I love my evil girlfriend. I can't wait to see Lee's reaction to these photos.

• • • •

You hoes 222 petty..

Comment your thoughts. 💚