S I X T Y • T H R E E

Erica

When I got out the shower, I seen Lee laying in the bed. Slumped. She was knocked out. I laughed to myself closing the computer and then put it to the side on the night stand.

I kissed her forehead before walking out the bedroom and then closed the door heading downstairs.

"Daddy we were looking for you this morning." Eric said following me in the kitchen .

"Really? I'm sorry Bud, I was busy with something. But dont worry because we can have fun today." I said and he smiled. I then seen Leah come in the kitchen. "What you wanna do today?" I asked them as they sat at the island.

"Hey, Madi's leaving and she was wondering if I can spend the night at her house. Can I?" Lindsey asked coming in the kitchen.

"Did you ask your mom already?"

She tends to ask me for something she wants when Lee says no. Obviously because they know I'll give it to them. Im not strict like Lee.

"No.." She answered.

"Aight then yeah you can go." I said and she squealed jumping up and down and then ran out the kitchen. "Back to you guys, what y'all wanna do today?" I asked looking in the pantry for something to eat.

"Can we go to the pool?"

I chuckled turning around and pointed to ghr backyard where our own pool was with cool slides and everything.

"We already have a pool." I said.

"Yeah but we want to go to the one with our friends." Leah complained. I laughed.

"Well since we already have a bigger pool wayyy bigger than the neighborhood's pool, how about you guys invite your friends over for a little pool party?" I asked and their faces lit up.

"REALLY?!" They exlciamed in sync.

"Yeah, get the phone and start calling so we can go to the store and buy some snacks." I said they ran out the kitchen.

Today was boring and what's better than a little pool party with your friends?

The doorbell rung and Spikes started barking. I got up from the island walking to the front and opening the door.

It was Cassidy, Ava, and Paris.

"Daddyy!!" Ava squealed and I smile hugging her.

"Wassup baby girl." I said. "Wassup y'all , come in." I told Cassidy and she rolled her eyes at me walking inside. I shrugged it off and closed the door.

Paris was eating her little sucker. She's 10 months and even more adorable. Cassidy probably here to tell me about the DNA test.

"Where is everybody?" Ava asked.

"They're upstairs, you can go." I told her and she ran upstairs. 

Paris started whining and pointing to Ava as she was already up the stairs.

"Sissy not going anywhere." Cassidy said putting Paris down on the floor and she looked at me then at Spikes. She smiled crawling to Spikes and he laid down.

He was good with babies. They're his favorites.

"Mamaaa!!" Paris squealed trying to touch Spikes. He licked her feet and she laughed.

I laughed watched then turned to Cassidy seeing her recording them.

"So, what y'all doing here?" I asked and she stopped her video then grabbed something out her purse. It was an envelope.