TG: 37 { Getting Out }

A Month Later..

▪ | Lee | ▪

"Did you hear anything yet?" Briana asked coming in the house and I cried shaking my head pulling my legs close to my chest. "Don't worry, they'll find her." She said.

"Briana they been looking for a month amd haven't gotten not one thing! It's taking entirely too long and I don't even know if she's in need of help. She would've called me if she went anywhere. And you since your her best friend.." I said. "Im scaredd! What if she's dead?!" I exclaimed crying more.

"Hey, don't think like that!" Briana said grabbing my face.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang on the door. We both jumped and Briana got up opening the door.

It was Cassidy, Ava, and the other little girl she had the other day.

"Cassidy what you doing here?" Briana asked. I noticed she was looking at the younger child alot.

"Did they find Erica?" She asked.

"Nahh, you know anything?" Briana asked her with attitude. I laughed a little.

"Bitch something funny?!" Cassidy asked looking my way. I didn't even entertain her. I just stayed quiet. She is not worth my time right now. "Anways, no i don't know anything." She said. "Whenever she comes home or whatever, send her to my house and tell her I have something to tell her. Come on Ava." She said before turning walking away.

I sighed as Briana closed the door.

"Hoe crazy." Briana muttered and I nodded agreeing. The kids were at their cousins house for the weekend I had the house to myself.

"Briana we have to do something ourselves.." I said. "Sitting here and waiting for information that we'll probably never get until they find her dead, isn't working!"

I'm determined to find Erica. It's been a month and she even made the news.

Then my birthday passed couple weeks ago, I didn't do anything because I was crying over Erica. She wasn't there to enjoy that day with me. I really wanted her to be there.

I actually find about her disappearance the day before my birthday.

Half of all her family and cousins call my phone everyday asking me billions of questions I have no answer to.

Briana been staying just to keep me safe. Which I appreciate alot.

"So what you trynna do? Go out there and look?"

I nodded. "We're going to have to. Hope that we can find something. Get Jayden on the phone too. And any other of y'all friends y'all fuck with. I'm going call Madison." I said getting off the couch going get my phone.

Don't worry Erica, we're coming for you baby.

▪ | Briana | ▪

I called Jayden's phone but I couldnt get Paris's face out my head.

Especially since Erica told me she could probably be for her. I was hoping Cassidy wasn't about to say anything about that.

But if I had to say, I don't see anything of Erica in that child. If anything, she looks just like her damn mother. Especially with the light Asian skin color.

I swear. Erica be fucking with women of every race!

"Wassgood Bri?"

Great, and answered.

"I need your help.."

▪ | Erica | ▪

I stepped out the bathroom and walked downstairs seeing Kayla, China, and Gina having a little threesome on the couch. These girls have sex 24/7.

"Omg I'm about to cum all on your face!!" Kayla screamed arching her back. I'm not gonna lie, it was sexy as hell to watch. 

Kayla was laying on her back while China was eating her pussy and China was face, down ass up while Gina was eating her out like cake.

I stayed off to the side by the stair case smirking watching them. This was like a porn movie live. I was enjoying watching this shit. But I really want to get out of here.

I need to get out of here.  I see my face on the news every night and they would even show the clip of Lee begging and crying to the world to find me.

Lee, my baby. I miss her so much. I really hope I get out of here soon. And when i do, because I have faith, Lee and I are going to have a week of vacation somewhere probably in Mexico or something. It'll be my way of her birthday make up. Just me and her.

But to do that, I need to find something that'll help me get out of here. I tipped toed upstairs and ran to Gina and China's room.

Where could they have hid my phone?

I looked everywhere and didnt find it. Something then told me look in the closet. I turned on the light and seen a big red box in the corner. I quickly ran to the box breaking it open and there was my phone.

Jackpot!

I continued hearing they're moans downstairs so they can't be coming up anytime soon. I quickly turned it on and carefully closed the box putting it back in its place. I ran to my bedroom and closed the door behind me.

I went to my contacts and called Lee's phone.

"Come on pick up, pick up."

"Baby?!"

"Omg Lee!" I said and she screamed

"Guys it's Erica! Omg babe where are you?! I miss you so much! Me, Bri, Jayden, and 2 other people are coming got you. Where are you?"

"Shh!! I'm at Gina's and China's house. But be careful, they have a cement gate around the whole house. But there's a pin on the gate. Its 2345. Get some cops and y'all come get me please ma."

"Okay baby were on our way. I love you so much."

"Love you too now hurry. I hate it here.".

I hung up the phone.

"MAYBE ERICA WANTS TO JOIN!" I heard China yell.

Fuck!

I turned the phone off and hid it under the bed. As soon I sat back up, the door busted open.

There was the girls walking in the bedroom looking hungry for sex.

"What are you doing?" Gina asked as they climbed in the bed.

"N-Nothing. Watching TV. Thought you guys was fucking downstairs." I asked.

They laughed. "We was but we want some real dick." China said pulling my pants down.

"Yeah and not those straps," Kayla added.

I sighed just simply pulling down my briefs as well and taking off my shirt.

I grabbed China by her neck throwing her on her back.

"Ou, rough already?" She asked licking her lips.

I faked smiled because i know I won't be here to long so they better enjoy this last taste of this dick.

* : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : *

* What's gonna happen next..

* Comment your thoughts.