90

Erica

"Im going take a shower, be right back." Valery kissed my cheek grabbing her phone. I nodded watching her ass as she walked. To say she had a baby , her body was banginf.

Lindsey came back in the house. She looked at me and I looked back at her. She sighed walking over to me. My baby girl 17 years old. Damn, where did time go?

"Dad .. you didn't mean that did you?" Lindsey asked sitting next to me. I was filling out some divroce papers on my behalf.

"Meant what Lindsey?" I played dumb.

"What you told Mom. You didn't mean that did you?" I shrugged not saying anything continuing writing. "Dad I know your upset at mom but please don't come down harsh on her. She didn't mean to do what she did. She --"

"Lindsey your 17 years old. You don't know what your mother and I been through these past years been together. She sold my house. My parents' house. Thats the big reason why I'm over her. She knew how much that house meant to me. That killed me Lindsey. You can sit here and say whatever you want but whatever your mom is telling you, isn't the full truth."

"I don't understand. I hate seeing you guys like this.." She teared up saying. "Mom was bawling outside just now. She was crying because she's hurt by what you said."

I mentally rolled my eyes. Lee can cry all the fuck she wants. She wasn't crying when she sold my family's house and spent all my damn money.

"Listen I just want to be co-parents with her. Will I be able to forgive her? I don't know. I'm not the same how I was Lindsey. Ya' mama don't understand that. In jail, I had to sit and think about my life again. I was gonna come home to y'all and try to work some thing out with her so thag we can continue being oir family. But when I found out she did what she did, I erased all that shit." I said lookin at her. She sighed looking away.

"I'm sorry dad. Mom loves you though. She may hide it behind a tough face but she really loves you."

I looked away shrugging playing with my pen.

"I wish I could say the same.."

•  •

Lindsey

I sat in my bed eating my pizza. This pizza was really good. Ma'Leah and Eric was downstairs playing with Spikes how they usually be and probably stuffing they're mouths.

Knock Knock Knock!

The door opened. I looked up seeing Jermwiah walking in my room.

"Yeah, come right in." I said and he laughed sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Yo you seen that chick dad got downstairs? She fine  huh?" I laughed shaking my head at his pervert ass.

"Shut up Miah." I said throwing a crust at him.

"Anyways, you talked to dad?" I nodded explaining everything to him what's happened and what she told me. "Damn. You think she was serious?"

I shrugged. "She say she changed. She said it. I don't know." I said shaking my head.

"Mom loves her though. She tries to hide it. I would hear her talking to Auntie Madison sometimes." Jeremiah said.

My phone started buzzing. Before I could grab it, Jeremiah beat me to it, "I don't know what Brandon see in you." He joked. I

I blushed jecking my phone from out his hand seeing the message.

Brandon ❤: " Hey baby girl, wyd? "

I smiled at the message. Brandon is this guy that I've been talking to. He goes to my school and he's a  pretty sweet guy. We've been talking for about 4 months now. He's one of Jeremiah's friends.

- " Talking to Miah. What's up? How was the game? "

Brandon ❤: " It was good we won but I wish you was there to watch. 😩 When you coming back? "

- " Monday I think and I miss you too! 😭FaceTime me. "

Seconds later , I had a FaceTime call coming in from Brandon. I answered seeing him outside walking.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Bouta walk in the house. Where's Jeremiah?" I turned the camera on him. They said they're whatevers and Miah walked out. "You by yaself?" I nodded. "Good because I'm about to get in the shower and I want you to watch me."

I looked at the camera seeing him smirking at the camera. At that point, I didn't know what to say. I don't if I should scream , smile , or pass out.

Brandon wasn't the sexiest guy in school, but he was a good piece of cake that all the females wanted. That's one of the reasons why I'm scared to date him. But from what he says, he ignores them.

Which he does but I dont know what he does when I'm not around.

"Whatcha' thinking about nasty?" He asked snapping me out my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh nothing."

"Mmhm, I know what you thinkin about."  He said sexily. I laughed looking away.

Jeremiah

"Tati what the fuck you want now?" I answered my phone saying.

"Jeremiah I have something to tell you.." I groaned closing my door behind me laying in my bed.

"What Tati? If you not sending me no pictures or videos or if  it's something stupid, I don't want to --"

"Jeremiah I'm pregnant ... and its yours.."

______________________

Do You Think Erica Meant What She Said?

Jeremiah Being A Future Dad?! 😱

Comment Your Thoughts. 💋