TG: 42

▪ | Lee | ▪

I walked to the front of the store and seen this family looking at some clothes and shoes.

"Mommy , I want these!!"  I heard the little girl scream. I looked and I noticed it was Cassidy, Ava, and the other little girl.

"Isn't that Erica's other baby mama?" One of my workers asked. Her name was Bianca. She's the closet worker I have. I don't spill all the tea to her,  but I spill some.

"Yuupp..." I said looking at them.

"Have you heard the rumor going around?" She asked me and I frowned looking at her.

"Rumor?"

She slid closer to me. "Now I don't know if its true kf not but rumor has it that she fucked about 3 people and the last child she had , which is the baby right there could be for any one of those people." My mouth dropped and eyes widened.

"Are you serious?!" She shook her head and I shook my head looking at Cassidy again. "What a fucking hoe.."

I heard Bianca laugh. Just wait until I tell Erica this bullshit.

~  ~

Until then, someone must go serve them and it damn sure ain't gonna be me.

"Celica. Can you watch that woman?" I asked her and she nodded. "Thank you so much,"

"Your welcome Ms. Brown." She replied and I walked back to the back glancing at Cassidy one last time.

I noticed her smirk at me and I rolled my eyes. Don't have time for the fake shit from a nasty hoe.

I grabbed my phone texting Erica for the heads up. And, I'm bored and miss my baby.

Me: " Baby for lunch, come get mee. 😩I have something to really tell you. Its about one of your baby mamasss!! "

I smirked sending the message and looked at my computer looking through orders.

When I start, I never stop until it's time for lunch, break, or time to close.

▪ | Cassidy | ▪

I don't know why the fuck these bitches in here keeping staring at me like I got something on my face. Its not that serious. I know I'm cute and all but damn.

And Lee, I except her to stare. Being that I have the cutest children from Erica.

~  ~

"Mommy , your phone is ringing." Ava said tugging at my purse.

I reached in Paris's stroller seeing a phone call from my sister, Ying.

"Hey sis, wassup?"

"Hey girl. How did the appointment go? Did my baby cry?"

"Girl yes, like all the time. But Erica and I got into it as well." I started. I heard her sigh and she probably was shaking her head on her end.

"What happened now ?"

I explained to her the argument and she laughed.

"So what about Fred and Jerome? Are you getting them tested as well?"

I groaned pushing Paris's stroller to the other side of the store looking at more stuff. I wouldn't be shopping here if it wasn't a kid store. There's cute stuff for the girls.

"I don't know.. I don't know if they're even a possibility. I mean I know I messed with them and Erica around the same time , but the days add up with Erica! And Paris looks not like Erica so she has to be for her , right?"

"Yeah. I agree with you bookie but just test them just in case Erica isn't the mom. Then your going to be looking stupid as hell. I'm already tired of seeing these rumors shit around Instagram with you and these niggas." I rolled my eyes not really caring.

"I'll see. I just hope its for Erica. She's more responsible to me. And , Paris loves Erica. After she got her shot today , she didn't want Erica to put her down or anything. She hit wanted to stay in Erica's arms. It was so adorable!!" I cooed looking outside the store.

I looked the other way and noticed almost all the workers staring at me.

The fuck?

"Can I help y'all?"

They rolled their eyes and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Listen call me when you get home. I'm finna go back to work, love y'all."

"Love you too sis." I responded before hanging up the phone. "Baby girl grab the shirt and let's go. Mommy's getting tired." I told Ava and pushed Paris's stroller to the register.

What the fuck am I gonna do?

* : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : *

* So now its 3 people huh Cassidy?! 😱

*Y'all think Paris for Erica now? 😌

* Comment your thoughts. 💜