TG : 73

Erica

When we got home, I helped Lindsey bring her new clothes and shoes upstairs. She yawned flopping on her bed.

I chuckled. "Tired baby girl?" I asked. She nodded. I grabbed her legs putting them under her covers and then tucked her in. She giggled looking at me. "I'll wake you up in 2 hours ." I kissed her forehead.

"Thanks." She said and I nodded turning off the bedroom light and closed the door behind me. Lee pushed me on the wall and kissed me without saying anything.

I kissed her back picking her up and added tongue. She moaned between the kiss and I smirked kissing her neck. "You horny?" I asked against her neck.

She giggled nodding. "I want you, now Erica." She demanded.

"Right now , Right now?" I asked.

"Yeesss baby right nowww!!" She begged and I carried her to the bedroom. I'm guessing the kids are probably sleeping if she's begging for it so bad.

•   •

After putting Lee's was to sleep, I went take a shower then went downstairs to smoke a quick blunt. I was downstairs when someone started ringing the doorbell.

I got up walking to the door and opened it seeing Briana and Bridget.

"Wassup, what y'all doing here?"

"Fuck you mean what we doing here, what happened to the dinner?! Nigga I been calling you and everything!" Briana yelled.

I looked at my phone and seen about 4 messages and 6 calls from Briana.

"Oh.." I said 

"Yeah oh, we finna chill here then. Come on Brid." She said pulling Bridget inside.

"I wanna go eat out!" She yelled pouting.

"Aight damn! I gotta go get Lee ready and shit. We was fucking and I .. I lost track of time." I said laughing jogging upstairs.

I walked to the bedroom and Lee was sleeping lightly snoring. I jumped on the bed and flopped next to her.

I rubbed her tummy nd kissed her cheek and lips.

"Babe, wake up." I mumbled against her cheek. She didn't budge. I slapped her ass hard as ever and she jumped and screamed. Then she was naked too? I already seen the hand print forming.

"ERICA WHAT THE FUCK THAT HURTS!" She yelled punching the fuck outta my arm. That shit hurt too.

"Damn baby I'm sorry but you need to wake up, take a shower, and get dressed." I said.

She groaned rolling her eyes. "For what? I'm trying to fucking sleep Erica!" She yelled. Lee was heateddd!

"Baby i forgot to tell you but Briana and I planned a double date. Me and you and her and Bridget. Briana trynna get Bridget back and she needs our help. So, we need to help them. Plus, you and Bridget are good friends right?"

"Whatever Erica. Just call Hailey and tell her to come over. I should have her number on speed dial, " She said gettin out the bed

"Don't worry, I got her number." I said going to my phone contacts. Lee jecked my phone out my hand. "LEE WHAT THE HELL?"

"The fuck you mean you have her number? So you for another female number and --"

"Lee she's the fucking babysitter, CHILL! Listen don't start this fucking shit with me Lee I really don't feel like agruing with you Lee, for real." I said grabbing her phone off the night stand and texted Hailey.

Me: " You busy tonight? "

Hailey: " Nope. Need me to come over? "

Me: " Yeah just for a lil while. Going eat out. "

Hailey: " Okay that's fine, on my way. "

I locked Lee's phone and walked passed her jecking my phone out her hands and walked to my closet.

"Baby I'm .. Baby I'm sorry.." Lee said following me.

I didn't say shit. She really pissed me off.

I told her I don't want anyone else but her and I'm sticking to that. Why the fuck would I want to fuck around with the babysitter? I mean yeah it happened before but she's not even 20 yet!

Not that I like her or anything in that way. She's just like a family friend and the kids like her so.

•  •

"Erica I'm sorry." She said touching my hand trying to grab it but I moved my hand back.

"Lee go get ready." I said with my back turned to her finding something to wear.

She sighed and walked out the closet. I heard the shower running and then continued picking out some thing to wear.

Lee

I got in the shower and let the water rush over my body.

I don't know what came over me but when she said she had Hailey's number, I just blew up. I didn't mean to say it.

I'm not saying I don't trust her but this all happened before. Erica cheated on me before with a babysitter. She say she loves me and I believe her. I just don't know why that slipped out.

Now, she's mad at me. I hope we can work thing out.

_______________________

Lee Doing Too Much! 😂

Comment Your Thoughts. 💉