TG: 38 { Getting Out PART 2 }

Later That Night ( 11:04 PM ) ...

* | Erica | *

Gina and China  was out at the Chinese Chef getting some food. They left Kayla here because they don't trust me.

And honestly, I don't give a fuck because Kayla doesn't come in here. So why she wasn't in here, I was constantly checking my phone.

She told me they was going to be pulling up in a few minutes. I'm excited to finally be leaving.

I've been here for a month. Tried escaping, didn't work. They caught me in the middle of the night trying break out. Ion even want to talk about what they did to me after that.

Just know, I'm going get tested for any disease as soon as I get out this hell hole.

~   ~

I was watching TV downstairs when I heard police sirens and people yelling. I opened the door seeing China and Gina standing on the car. There was 3 police cars in the yard and I seen Lee, Briana, and Jayden standing by Bri's Lambo.

I noticed Jayden run out the yard and took a left. The hell? Where she going?

"Don't you DARE think about going out that door!" Kayla yelled behind me.

"ERICAA!!" Lee screamed. Briana held her in her send as she tried running my way.

I felt a tear drop out my eye.

"MA'AM , PUT THE GUN DOWN!" The cops instructed to China.

"GET OFF OUR PROPERTY!" She yelled back.

"GET OFF OF MEE!!" Lee yelled before kicking Briana in the blind spot and she leaned over the car. She then started running towards me.

"BABY NO!!" I yelled.

China jumped off the car jumping right infront of Lee pointing the gun at her.

Please don't..

* | Lee | *

The gun was about 3 feet away from my face. My heart was beating rapidly.

"HELP MEE!!" I cried.

"PUT THE GUN DOWN! WE'RE GOING TO GIVE YOU 10 MORE SECONDS!"

Just then Gina grabbed my hair putting the gun to my chin.

"YOU LEAVE OUR HOUSE OR SHE DIES!"

I started screaming again. "GET OFF OF ME!" She then hit me with the gun and I heard shots go off. I stayed on the ground hiding close to the car.

About 4 seconds later, they stopped.

I crawled to the other side.

"LEE?!" I heard Erica call.

"I'M FINE!" I yelled back. I got up slowly and seen Gina on the hood of the car dead. China was on the ground lying there dead.

I covered my mouth looking away and looked at the house.

"Forgot one.." everyone looked at the house and Kayla had the gun in Erica's side. Erica had her hands up.

"ERICAA!!" I screamed crying again.

"Baby I'm okay. Calm down,"

I shook my head. Someone touched my shoulder making me jump. I looked seeing Briana.

"DON'T SCARE ME!" I yelled and she helped me up. 2 cops then passed us.

"YOU STAY RIGHT THERE OR SHE'S DEAD!" Kayla yelled and I heard her clock the gun.

"No please!!" I begged.

Jus then I seen someone behind Erica and Kayla. Looked familiar. I looked over some more and noticed it was Jayden.

I gasped and she put her hand to her mouth telling to hush.

"YOU!" Kayla said looking at me. "You TOOK Erica from me! She was mine! And you had to -"

"PUT THE GUN DOWN NOW! WE'RE WARNING YOU!" The cop yelled.

"I'LL PUT IT DOWN WHEN ERICA'S ON THE GROUND DEAD!" She yelled then smirked at me. "She'll just die with me." She smiled and I shook my head feeling my heart beating out my chest.

I couldn't take all this.

"1 .. 2 .."

Shots went off again and i heard Erica yell. I screamed and then I heard my heart beating in my ears. I felt my eyes get heavy and then I was out.

* : * : * : * : * : * : *

* If you was looking for Jayden as well, there you go. 😊

* What y'all think happened to Erica 😮..

* Comment your thoughts. 👅