80

Lee

Someone started banging on the door. I got out the bed jogging downstairs. I opened the door and Bridget and Briana was standing there. They looked at me and their faces dropped. I broke down crying and Bridget pulled me into a hug.

"Omg Lee.." She said rubbing my back. I continued to cry and cry.

"Where the fuck is Erica?" Briana gritted through her teeth.

I shrugged. "I-I don't know.. She called me a bitch, told me she was going to kill me, and she told me she was going to go and get some girl pregnant because I wasn't giving her enough sex." I cried.

Briana closed the door.

"Why the hell was y'all fussing anyways?"

I sniffed sitting up off of Bridget's chest. "You know Regina right, Jeremiah's Mom?" Briana nodded. ".. and you know how we went get Jeremiah from Regina few weeks ago.." She nodded sgain. "Her and the opps came by today taking gim from us. Briana he didn't want to go. He was crying so hard and kicking, begging them to not let him go.. they didn't listen. I feel so bad because I couldn't do anything. Only Erica could.. Then I tried calling Erica after, she wasn't answering. She thiugut I wanted tonargye with her because we gktninto an argymen thag mornjng, but I didn't. I wanted her to know about Jeremiah and hope that we was going to over there without him having to spend the night..and when she came home, she was dressed in a whole different outfit. Smelled like alcohol. She said went to the gym and then the bar, she started fussing at me asking where Miah was, I told her, one thing led to another we were fist fighting. I thought I had her until she threw me against the wall..."

"Wait.. y'all were fighting?" I nodded. "Lee why the hell are y'all fighting when yall are married , and got kids in the house who hate seeing their parents fight?!" Bridget asked.

I shrugged. "I was upset! I just .. I'm just so hurt. She said hurtful things to me and beat me up. Look at me!!" I whined pointing to my face.

My eyes were throbbing and my mouth.

"What do you wanna do now?" Bridget asked.

I glanced at Briana seeing her veins popping out her damm neck and face. She looked furious. Veryy!!

I sighed. I never thought I wanted to do this but it has to come down to it.

"Calling the cops.."

Erica

"Fuck right Anna, suck this dick." I groaned pushing JoAnna's head down and smacked her ass. She moaned sucking me harder and I bit my lip closing my eyes. "Damn mama I'm about to bust!" I said looking at her. She smirked stroking me harder and sucked me faster and harder taking more in he mouth. She started moaning in the process making a vibration feeling. That was the deal breaker. I busted in her mouth and made her swallow every last one of my babies.

"Tasty.." She said licking her lips and getting up. I sighed taking off my shirt and then she started taking off her heels and underwear. "I've been waiting for this to happen for a long time Erica Brown. So give me whatchu got Papi." She said laying on the bed spreading her legs wide.

Damn, I didn't know she was this flexible.

I reached over grabbing my wallet and Joanna pulled my pants down to my knees. I looked in my wallet seeing I was out of condoms.

"Shit.." I mumbled. "JoAnna you got anymorr condoms?"

"Baby we don't need no condom, come on I'm getting horny." She said pulling me ontop of her. I laughed at her how anxious she was. We started kissing and I slid in slowly. She moaned. I kissed her neck and gave her some good slow deep strokes. "Faster daddy," she whispered.

I pulled out and she sat up. "Go get a fucking condom and I'll fuck you until you can't take no more." I said slapping her clit.

She groaned loudly rolling her eyes sitting up. I caught her ass of guard grabbing her neck roughly scaring her making her eyes budge out her head. 

"Roll em' again, I fucking dare you." I said. "Just wait until you come back. First time getting this dick and you already putting yoself in a bad position." I said letting her go and she got out the bed.

I know her ass didn't see that coming. She shooked now. I took this opportunity to get fully undress. I laid in the bed waiting for JoAnna. My phone started ringing. I looked over grabbing it and Briana's name was appearing on the screen. I laughed shaking my head putting the phone back letting it ring.

Just rhen , a message rolled through.

BloodFam ❤💉: " I know what the fuck you did to Lee! Are you damn crazy?! You out of your damn mind Erica, now she thinking about calling the Opps on yo stupid ass. Wherever you at, enjoy it because you'll be back in prison soon. Can't fucking believe you man. "

JoAnna grabbed my phone out my hand putting it back on the floor.

"You don't need to be playing with no phone. Put this shit on and play with this pussy." She said throwing the condom at me.

I shrugged the message off doing as she said and she climbed back into the bed. "Oh wait.." She said and clapped her hands. I stopped looking at her.

R. Kelly started playing throughout the room. I frowned lookin around seeing she had speakers on the wall.

She smiled biting her lip and holding onto my shoulders.

"Fuck me hard Papi." She said.

"Yea you bouta be regretting you told me that." I said spreading her legs wider.

She young, she don't know what she's getting herself into. But since she wanna act grown, ima give it to her like she grown.

______________________

Erica Out Of Her God Damn Mind... JOANNA REALLY?!

How Do You Feel About Erica And Lee Fighting?

Who's Side Are YOU On?

What's Going To Happen Next? 😕

Comment Your Thoughts. 😜