The Game: 32 { Got Me Bent }

Hours Later..

▪ | Lee | ▪

We were in the mall for maybe 3 hours now and I only have 6 bags. 6 bags! The stores barely have anything it's so crazy.

Then the worst part is, fans are starting to pop up asking Erica for pictures and everything. And y'all all know what that means.. paparazzi ain't too far away.

The bad part is, these 4 hours we been in here for, Erica and I keep seeing Cassidy, the girls, and her sister Ying.

Those hoes got a damn eye problem because they forever staring and mugging me everytime they see me.

Luckily, my baby calms me down and saves me from catching a  charge. 😊

▪   ▪

"What about this one?" I opened the door and showed Erica the dress I was trying on.

"I say we get outta here and go fuck." She responded and my mouth dropped and I laughed in embarrassment but it was a bit of a turn on the way she said it.

"I'll take that as a yes. Let's just check this out, and then we'll leave." I said closing the door and got undressed

▪   ▪

We were walking to the food court all playful playing around and Erica was playfully pinching me.

"Erica, stoopp!!"

Just then, I felt some bump me. I turned seeing nobody but Cassidy's stupid ass.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaimed. She turned around smiling at at along with her frog ass sister.

"Do we have a problem?"

"Duh bitch! You and your sister been glaring at me all day! ALL DAY! FOR WHAT?! Then you gonna bump me on purpose. You lucky I have class!" I said angrily.

Erica put her arm around my waist pulling me back.

"Baby stop. They not worth it." She said looking around. As you can tell, people were beginning to look.

"The fuck she gon' do? Let her go Erica! I haven't caught a body in a minute," Ying ask putting Ava down and tied her hair.

I started taking off my earrings when Erica stopped me again.

"Lee, stop your causing a scene!" Erica said and i ignored her. "Come on baby, walk away." She mumbled in my ear. "Please.. especially not infront the kids."

I rolled my eyes putting my earrings back in.

"You lucky hoe." I said pointing to the both of them and walked away with Erica behind me. "Thank you for that." I said kissing her cheek and she grinned.

"Anything. I don't want to be bailing you out of jail before your birthday anyways."

We both laughed and walked to the food court.

Just wait until the media goes crazy later. Ima have fo then alllll notifications off then.

▪ | Cassidy | ▪

"NIGGA DON'T TOUCH MY ARM!" Ying yelled as we got escorted out the mall. "I'm sick of tired of this bitch! Erica don't love her, she loves you!" She yelled.

My sister was soo angry.

I see why too. We the motherfuckers that got put out when Erica and hoe ass Lee still up in there kissing and shit.

"I want to do something to the bitch. But I don't want to kill her..."  Ying said as we walked to my car.

"Come on P, you walking kinda slow baby." I said picking her up. "What you thinking about?"

Ying shrugged helping me put the girls in their seats.

After, I turned on the Tvs that was on the seat head things and stood outside my car talking to Ying.

"Ima have to think of something, then I'll letchu' know. I just can't fucking WAIT until we prove to that HOE that Paris is hers!"

I giggled shaking my head. We think just alike. I love my sister so much. I'm basically a younger version of her.

Poor Lee, got it coming sis. 😌

▪   ▪    ▪    ▪

👀..

Comment your thoughts. 🌺