88

Erica

I woke up the next feeling someone breathing on my chest. I looked looked seeing Valery sound asleep. She was beautiful. I stared at her for a few minutes before finally getting out of bed.

I stayed the night here at their house. She wanted to me stay and I didn't turn it down. Sleeping here felt like it was my own home. Minus the womanly stuff in here.

•  •

Valery poked my nose and I sneezed. We both started laughing. Valery wiped her face. She then slapped my stomach. I groaned sitting up and we started play fighting.

"Oww Erica that hurts!!" She screamed.

"Say you love me and my name is daddy." I said in her ear. She screamed again laughing.

"I love youuu!!" She screamed

"And what's my name?" I asked tickling her. She started slapping me but I continued to tickle her. One thing about Valery is that she's ticklish.

"Ericaa!!"

"Wrong." I turned her leg over and smacked her ass. She screamed again. "What's my name Valery?"

"OMG DADDDYY!!" She screamed. I stopped letting her catch her breath. I actually like the way she said my name. 😝

"Yeah that's right. I'll really having you screaming that name another time." I smirked laying back in my spot.

"Whatever." She said looking away laughing.

"Get up, go make us some breakfast." I said slapping her leg. 

"Erica you are what, 44? I'm only 39, I'm the younger one. You should be in the kitchen making breakfast for us." She said sitting up. I laid my head on her stomach.

"How about you give me a litle desert first?" I tugged at her night shorts. She slapped my hand.

"Your so nasty." I can tell she never had nobody talk freaky to her because everything I do it, she get shy and try to hide her face.

I know she a freak though. She had a baby, she gotta be a freak.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Wassup," I said grabbing my phone.

"What was it like you know .. turning gay?"

I looked at the wall and then back at my phone. "It was .. weird but I liked it. Someone turned me out. I started hanging with alot guys. Meet my best friend, Briana. She's a stud too. As we got older , we started looking for attractive and turned other females out." I explained.

"Oh.." She simply said. "So your parents, they accepted it?"

I shook my head thinking bout my parents.

"They kicked me out the house. I lived with Briana for some time. Few months later, they got killed in a car crash. But, all they're fortune was passed down to me. This house and the money. I'm still getting their money to this day. Some kind of life thing they're on where every week or few weeks, I get a couple mill put into my back account. I got multiple now." I chuckled.

"I'm sorry for your lost.."

"It's cool. I'm sorry my damn self. I thought I could leave my everything in my ex-wife's hands when I was incarcerated, she sold this house to y'all and my furniture. That killed me. I never wanted to leave this home. I love this house. I grew up in it. When I found out she did that, I lost all respect for that woman." I looked up at the ceiling.

"Isn't she your babymama? You have to respect her for the sake of your kids, right?"

"Yeah and I'll do that. I love my kids. I got 7 kids, love all of them. Ima get this divorce  though." I said playing with my watch.

"Well if you need me in any kind of way, I'm here." She said kissing my forehead.

I grinned. "Thanks Valery." She smiled. "So what about you? What happened between you and Bella's dad?"

She looked away. "I um .. I .. I don't like talking about him so can't we just skip that?" I nodded respecting her wishes.

I wanted to ask her again but she was already getting uncomfortable.

"What you doing this weekend?"

"Nothing really, why what's up?"

"I wanna take you out this Friday. You know before the kids get here and everything."

"What?"

"Come on Valery, you might not be a lesbian right now but I can see it in your eyes, you like me. Just let me take you out to dinner tomorrow." I said playing with her fingers. "I know you not doing nothing because Bella is with her dad so don't even try to say it."

She looked away laughing. "Okay, fine. What should I wear?"

I shrugged. "Don't matter. Anything you want. As long you looking sexy."

"Okay sexy, got it." I laughed and we got up.

I spent the morning with Valery then went to the new house i just brought right down the block. I'm happy to have my own space but I wish I could have my house back.

Valery

"You like her, don't you?" I glanced at my mom and shrugged. "Oh come on Valery. Your watching her leave. I know you do hun."

"You won't look at me differently?"

"Why would I?" She asked.

"I don't know. She told me about her past with her parents and how she's the person she is today. It's out weird mom, I've never been attracted to a woman." I said shaking my head.

"Baby you like what you like. As long your happy and taking care of Bella, I'm good. Plus, I like Erica. She's perfect for you." She smiled. I hugged my mom and kissed her cheek.

I love my mom so much.

"But she's still married. She says they're filing for a divorce though." I explained to her what Lee did. I never knew, I feel bad for encouraging my mom but the house.

"Ole well, that ain't you so don't worry bout it. She doesn't love that woman any more and she'll get what she deserves. I don't blame Erica for hating her."

"Yeah .." I said looking at my homescreen of Erica and I.

"Wanna help me make lunch?"

"Sure!" I smiled putting my phone down.

___________________

Little Do They Know 😩.. They Only Seeing One Side Of Erica Brown.

Comment Your Thoughts. ❤