< 15 >

Erica

I got back to the house and seen Jessica's car in the driveway. I parked the car getting out and then Jessica got out.

"Hey," She said walking to the back door and I closed the door following.

"Wassup. How was it?" I asked her and she picked up sleeping Maria handing her to me and she laid her little head on my shoulder falling back to sleep.

"It was nice. She played alot. She got a little sunburn , but she'll be fine. Just make sure to rub this cream on her. Other than that , everything's good. If you need anything , just call." She said handing me Maria's cream and I nodded.

I watched as she got in the car. Jessica got thicker. Could tell. Damn. Thick latinas are sexy as hell. 😍

-  -

I carefully laid Maria in her bed and pulled the covers over her body.

"Daddy.." She said sleepily and I kneeled down moving some of her hair out her face.

"Yeah Princess?" I asked her.

"Am I staying with you tonight?" She asked me.

"Yeah. You excited?" She nodded yawning and I grinned kissing her cheek. "I am too. Just take your nap and when you wake up , we'll go get McDonalds. Okay?"

"Okay." She said back. I know baby girl sleepy because she loves McDonalds. Usually she would be jumping up wanting to go now.

She's just tired and I'm going to let her get her sleep.

I went back downstairs and opened the door for Spikes and he came back inside. I sighed sitting at the island grabbing my clipboard. Got this tournament tomorrow and I'm not even ready.

It's not with the team but my energy is low. With this Lee situation and shit, my mind is everywhere.

The doorbell rung and I got up opening the door seeing Gina and her girlfriend. I groaned.

"What do you people want?" I asked annoyed.

"Awee baby , aren't you happy to see us?" China asked me and I scrunched my face.

"Do it fucking look like I'm happy to see you? I have my daughter upstairs sleeping. Which I'm about to to as well so you two need to stop showing up to my house and shit. Just leave me alone!" I yelled fed up. I'm tired of these women.

I'm trying to be faithful to one woman. And that woman is Lee. She's the only woman I want.

"Whatever Erica. Be that way!" Gina yelled pointing at me and Spikes started growling. "Oh shut the hell up! You better watch ya shit Brown. You and your little bitch." She threatened and I laughed.

"She ain't a bitch and you mad because I don't want y'all. Go find someone else's dick to jump on." I told them.

"Stop frontin'." China said. "You gon' come around." She smirked and I rolled my eyes slamming the door in their faces.

"Hoes.." i said shaking my head taking off my shirt and went back to my work.

Gina

China and I got back in the car. "The game's tomorrow right?" She asked.

"Yup. You planning on going?" I asked starting it up backing out the driveway.

"I wasn't at first but now , I am. I want to fuck with Erica. Ruin her fucking life." She smirked. I looked at her and glanced back at the road.

"What are you talking about?.." I asked curiously. She's always planning some sneaky shit I swear.

"We should go to the game and for half time , storm in that bitch and be like your pregnant and how she should help you take care the baby ," She explained. I shook my head.

"Where are you getting the bump because I'm not fat!" I yelled.

She laughed. "Don't worry! We can go by one. Go to the mall. I'm going to explain the rest when we get home. This bitc gon' learn why she shouldn't make us mad." She smirked and I sighed looking away without saying anything.

This is going way to far .. I don't know about this plan ...

•   •   •   •

China's idea? 👀

Comment your thoughts. 🌹🌴🌹