95 { Embarrassed }

A Week Later..

Erica

Tonight, I am planning on hitting up this party with Swae. I wanted to invite Briana, but she and Bridget wasn't in town. They're in Vegas for the weekend. That's sweet and all but I'm going have a good time at this apery instead.

I ain't been to a good party since I came home and I really do miss going out. Especially since Valery ain't been hitting me up since the last time we talked.

That was last week..

It's been a week since Valery and I ever talked. She doesn't text me back or return my phoncalls. I really want to hear from her and make sure she's fine. I know she's fine because I would see her car or sometimes even see her outside her mother's house when I was past by the house. I don't know why she's been avoiding me but at this point, I could care less.

Maybe she isn't interested in me anymore..

~

"Aye man, what you thinkin' bout?" Swae asked snapping me out my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Who party you said this was for again?" I asked as we pulled up at the party.

"Some chick I'm fucking wit named Paula. She a cool chick though. She invited me, and now I'm inviting you so come on." He said parking the car and getting out. I got out as well and we walked to the entrance walking inside the house.

The lights were off and there was just the blue lights from the lights or whatever she got set up flickering everywhere.

People were everywhere turning up. I'm ready to join em! I see a bunch of sexy women here. A few was eyeing me and shit. There's so many , I don't know who to choose! 😭

"Come on, we going meet Paula." Swae said and I followed him through the crowd.

We walked somewhere to the back and seen a group of other people chilling and smoking. This area looked a little more private, more reserved for certain people. 

"WASSUP EVERYBODY!" Swae yelled. He dapped up everybody and I even met a few people. Once we was steaight, we just joined right in the group smoking.

I was sitting next to this girl. She was cute, but shit my vision wasn't 100% clear so I'm guessing she cute.

"I know you just got out of jail and everything," She started feeling on my knee. "And I know you haven't had any good good lately either." She smirked roaming her hand to my zipper.

This could be bad..

Valery

I spun around in the dress Paula forced me into.

"Ouu yess mami, work itt!!" She snapped her fingers saying trying to gass me up. I shrugged looking intto the mirror. "Oh come on Valery, just this one time. I want you to enjoy my party! I don't want you to have this pouty attitude you've been having all week!" She whined shaking me.

I sighed. "I'll try .." I said. "But I'll only stay for an hour, then I'm leaving. I left Bella with my mom and I miss my baby."