96

Valery

I closed the door and threw off the heels. I ran in the corner of Paula's bedroom and started crying.

The way she hovered over me and said what she said, did hurt. Just because I haven't been talking to her for a week, doesn't mean I don't like her any more!

The reason being was because Frank been acting crazy lately. Ever since I went get Bella from his house with Paula, he's been calling, texting my phone, and popping up everywhere!

I understand he's Bella's father and everything but I don't want ANYTHING to do with him if it's not about Bella. And they aren't!

He would just come around and try to make me have sex with him. No, I don't give in into him either. I don't want Franklin and I mean that. I don't want Erica to be all in my business either and Frank being Frank, he'll approach Erica for talking to me.

I don't want to put Erica's life in danger.

~

"

Boo are you okay?" I heard Paula ask. I looked up seeing her coming in the bedroom.

I shook my bead crying harder.

"I just made a complete fool of myself! And Wendy , how could she?" I shook my head again looking away.

"Don't worry Val , I'll handle her ass. And Erica is highly out her body so she won't even remember none of this , alright? I suggest you just talk to her tomorrow. Get lunch or something and tell her what's been going on." She suggested. I looked at her. "It's the best thing to do. She's drunk. She won't remember anything so it's like she lost her memory."

"But I care about her, I don't want Frank to hurt her." I rubbed my knees looking at the floor.

"He won't. Val you don't know Erica how the world know Erica , trust me. She's been to jail and everything for murder. Trust me , Frank don't stand a chance." She scoffed drinking her drink laughing.

I looked away, "Are you sure I should do it?" She nodded her head looking at me with pleading eyes.

"For me.." She said. I sniffed nodding my head.

"I don't want to be here anymore though knowing she's here. And I damn sure don't want to look in Wendy's face because I'm so close to beat your little sister's ass , I swear Paul." I said pinching my hand a little.

She laughed. "You have my permission. Its only half of what I'm going to do to her. She knows about you liking Erica so it's like why would you do that?" I agreed.

"I'm about to call my mom to come get me. Thanks for the invite boo but I'm out." I said standing up. We hugged and Paula walked downstairs.

I looked around at the bar and seen Erica and Wendy laughing all over each other. I shook my head, hurt by seeing them on each other, and looking away walking out the house.

The Next Day 🌞..

I looked at the time seeing it almost 12:30. I got out my bed walking downstairs and seen my mom and Bella sitting on the couch. My mom was looking through some newspaper and Bella was playing with her toys.

"Hi my little ladybug!" I cooed picking her up and she instantly smiled seeing me. I kissed her cute face all over and then sat down next to my mom. "Hey mom. What's going on?"