TG : 72 { One On One }

2 Hours Later..

Erica

After 2 Hours of shopping, my arms were tired and my stomach was hungry. Lindsey was seeing all her lil friends and shit in here. She tried getting me to take them with us but I don't feel watching those kids.

Plus I want to talk to Lindsey.

Other than that, we had a good time together. I could tell she was enjoying herself. After being spoiled and spending $400 CASH, she better be satisfied. .

•  •

"What you wanna say Princess?"

"Um .. how about so --"

"AH ERICA BROWN!" We looked seeing a group of girls behind us smiling. "OMG and this Linsdsey, you are soo pretty."

Lindsey smiled. "Thanks, so are you." I grinned.

After autographing the girls stuff and taking pictures, Lindsey and I grabbed sone Chinese food and went sit in the food court.

"So you had fun today?" I asked and she nodded

"So much fun." She responded and I grinned.

"That was my focus. But listen I want to talk to you about something ," I said drinking my drink and she looked at me from her plate. "You've been acting different lately. Your never really around when we do movie nights or you would stay to yourself. And then this morning, when Jeremiah came, you didn't want to be around any of us. Why?"

She sighed wiping her mouth.

"You want the truth?"

"Definitely don't want you to lie." I said.

"Honestly because I don't like having all those siblings in the house. I like it when it was just me. And because you and mom always give Eric and Ma'Leah all the attention. I feel left out sometimes. That's why I like going to Madison's house because her family shows me alot of attention. Then when Jeremiah came, everyone was all over him. Like I don't understand why because he's been gone for so long and when he comes back out the blue, he gets all the attention? It's not fair!" She yelled. I could hear her voice crack a little.

I never knew any of that. Hearing Lindsey say that she feels left out and she gets more attention and love from another family honestly embarrasses me and make me feel stupid.

I didn't know she was feeling this way. That's why she would always be gone.

"Princess I'm sorry, alright? Ya mama and I  love you guys the same okay? I'm sorry if you feel that we don't. I did this today just soni could talk to you. You my baby girl, my first born and I don't want for you to feel some type of way against me. I love you alot Lindsey. I really do. And I promise you from this day forward, everything is going to change alright?"

She nodded. "Thanks for doing this dad. And I'm sorry for acting the way I've been acting."

"It's okay. Just know your my princess and that I love you alot." She smiled and I smiled in return.

I felt the tension between us rise and just go away. I can't wait to go home and tell Lee about what happened today.

•  •

"You know I've been --"

"Hello Erica, oh hey Lindsey. Look at you got so big and beautiful." I looked and rolled my eyes seeing JoAnna.

"Dad, who is this?" Lindsey asked looking away from JoAnna at me.

I shook my head shrugging. "Someone that's not important and who should be leaving because I don't want ANYTHING to do with her!" I yelled at JoAnna.

She laughed sitting next to me. I groaned moving my drink and phone away from her.

"Erica I've been trying to call you, why haven't you been answering?" She asked. I looked at her like she was crazy and seen she was smirking at me.

"What the fuck you talking bout JoJo, you don't have my number! I ripped yo' fucking number up in your face when you tried getting me to call you. I told you, I'm married and happy now leave me alone!" I yelled at her.

She's trying to make me look bad in front of Lindsey, I already know but its not going to work.

"Oh daddy please stop playing. You don't remember us in the kitchen at the pool party?" She smirked asking and bit her lip looking me up and down.

"Um ..." Lindsey said.

JoAnna looked at Lindsey and smiled then looked back at me. "Listen I don't want to ruin your little lunch so I'm just going to leave. But when your done, call me baby. Don't play like you don't have my number because I know you didn't forget what I showed you last night on FaceTime." She said and laughed getting up walking away.

I glared at her watching her away away clenching my jaws and fists. I really wanted to punch her ass in the face for lying infront of Lindsey but I had to keep my cool.

"Mom, are you okay?" Lindsey asked touching my hands.

I nodded closing my plate and grabbed my drink getting up. "Come on baby girl, get your stuff were leaving." I said. I grabbed some of her bags and our plates and we walked out the mall and got in the car heading home.

The car ride was really quiet. Nobody was saying anything. I hope Lindsey doesn't tell Lee because then that'll be my ass.

When we got home, we walked to the door.

"Oh and don't tell your mother about what happened earlier at the mall." I told her and looked at me and then nodded.

"Your secret is safe with me." She said and I smiled kissing her forehead.

Lindsey

I really had fun today with my mom at the mall. My instagram been blowing up with new followers, and tags from the girls the mall.

Everything was going well until some lady I didn't even know came to the table. I don't even know how she know my name because we never met her.

So that kinda .. creeped me out.

And the way she was on my dad and saying all those nasty things, really had me confused. From what my dad says, she's a stranger and nothing happened between them.

I can't put my opinion on it anyways. I'll try to keep this a secret but knowing my mom and how I tell her EVERYTHING, it'll be a challenge.

______________________

JoAnna?

Will Lindsey Snitch On Erica?

Will Lindsey Really Change Her Attitude?

Comment Your Thoughts. 🌷