< 7 >

Erica

"Let's goo boys, hustleee!! The more you hustle, the quicker we'll be finish today!" I yelled at them and they groaned. They lucky I don't make their asses run more.

"Erica they're tired. Give them a break.." Gina said coming sit next to me. I glanced at her and looked back at the boys.

Who's she to tell me how to run my fucking team?

I know what the fuck I'm doing. That's how my team is undefeated.

~

"Gina you don't know what this does, sit ya ass down." She smacked her lips.

"Don't have to be mean daddy," She said touching my private area and I moved her hand.

"Gina would you stop?"

She laughed walking to the entrance. "I'LL TEXT YOU LATER ERICA!!" She yelled and I shook my head grabbing my clipboard. 

"Alright guys. Bring it in," I said and they sighed of relief tiredly walking my way. "Alright so listen. Tomorrow, we will not have practice. I have to take my daughter to the Doctor's. Saturday, is our game. We NEED to win this game! This'll take us to finals. Its gonna be easy." I told them and they nodded.

"We wearing our grey jerseys?"

"Yeah. Grey jerseys, black shoes, and make sure you be ready! Get ya' some rest and be smart out there and be ready Saturday." I said. "Come on lets break"

"TROJANS ON 3, 1 .. 2 .. 3.."

"TROJANS!" They yelled and I watched as they grabbed their stuff.

"Aye coach.." I turned seeing Landon.

"Wassup Landon?"

"You messing wit my aunt?" He asked me making me look at him.

Why every fucking time I fuck with a woman, someone I know gotta be related or know that person?!

"She's my ex-girlfriend. We're just friends.." I answered and he nodded.

"Oh because she has pictures of you and her in her phone. It was .. weird. You had curly long hair." He said and we laughed.

"Nahh man ian' messin around witcha aunt. Just friends," I lied grabbing my bag walking to my office.

I walked in the house seeing Lee in the kitchen at the stove.

"Hey baby. Your home early, what's going on?" I asked her kissing her and she kissed me back.

"I get an extra hour break." She grinned and I nodded putting my clipboard and stuff on the counter. "Erica what's that on your neck?" I frowned looking at her and walked in the living room seeing a small hickie from Gina!

SHIT!

"Oh t-that..." I said fake laughing walking back in the kitchen. "It was just .. something bit me." I lied and she nodded. "I didn't even know I had this.. this on my neck. Lemme go put some medicine on it,"

I walked out the kitchen heading upstairs. I should've checked my fucking self.

I can't keep fucking Gina if she gonna give shit away.

Lee

Something isn't right..

Something "bit" her? Really? What could've possibly bitten her that left a red mark on her neck that looked like a fucking passion mark.

She's lightskin, not fucking dark.  I can see clear as day.

I'm gonna have to talk to her before the kids come.

• • • • •

Comment your thoughts. 🌺