TG: 43 { Hopeful }

▪ | Erica | ▪

Lee and I sat down at the table and she sighed putting her purse down.

"No matter where we sit, they still seem to find us." She said looking out the window at the small group of fans and paparazzi and I laughed.

"Baby you should be used to them. Besides , you looking good so show that body for em' ma. They just mad."

She giggled and kissed my lips. "I love you so much."

"I love you more Queen." I responded.

* : * : *

My phone screen came on and I noticed it was an Instagram tag. I shrugged it off and then multiple tags started coming through. My feed was blowing up.

"Damn babe." Lee said looking at me. Same thing I wanted to say.

I grabbed my phone off the table looking at what everyone was tagging me in. When I seen the pic, my mouth dropped.

It was Cassidy and I today when I was giving her a FRIENDLY hug.

Fuck!

How does this stuff reach the internet so fast?

It only been 2 hours!

"Something wrong?" Lee asked.

I looked at her shaking my head. I started reporting the page and the picture multiple times. Lee barely be on Instagram now but still.

* : * : *

We were eating at Canes. Haven't had this in a while so why not?

"So, what you wanted to tell me?" I asked her drinking my drink.

"Oh yeah. So you won't believe who came in the store today!" I continued looking at her for her to continue. "Cassidy. She was mugging me alot but I didn't care. Then Bianca told me some stuff about her."

I frowned. "Stuff like what?" I asked.

"How the baby girl she has , the last one , the baby could be for 3 different people.." My eyes widened.

"Wait .. rewind that .. what?"

"Paris.. the baby girl.." I nodded. "Cassidy doesn't know out of those 3 people she fucked and slept with , she doesn't know which one is the father of Paris. What a hoe right," She said popping some fries in her mouth.

I looked off at my phone. I felt myself get mad and angry as well

She out here pining this baby on me when it could be for 2 other people?! Who the fuck does that?!

I know my dick good as fuck, but that's as fucked up shit to do.

I really want to kill her ass but she the mother of one of my kids and I'm not trying to go back to jail. Ima have to talk to her ass.

* : * : *

"Baby you okay? Why you look like something bothering you?" Lee asked touching my hand snapping me out my thoughts.

I looked at her and shook my head.

"Y-You ready?"

"Erica we literally just got here. I ain't even finish a chicken strip yet!" I sighed looking away out at the traffic.

I honestly don't even want to talk anymore.

Cassidy got me fucked up.

▪ | Lee | ▪

I could tell something was bothering Erica. Ever since I told her about what I heard about Cassidy, she's been in this shitty mood.

I really don't know what's going on and every time I ask her about it, she was say nothing was wrong.

But I can tell by the tone of her voice, her eyes, and her facial expression that something's up.

I really need to bring back the FBI Lee.

* : * : * : * : * : * : *

* Comment your thoughts. 💛