F I F T Y • E I G H T { New Buddy }

{ Erica }

After getting off FaceTime with Lee nosey ass, I went to the weight room. This bitch was packed with people. I came in the weight room to get away from some of them.

There wasn't many people in here though.

I grabbed a weight sitting on the bench and started lifting. I had my music playing through my wireless beats headphones. I was listening to Solar Eclipse by NBA Youngboy.

( A:N Y'all Need To Go Fw That! 🔥)

As I was lifting, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned looking and this dude was standing above me.

I took one headphone out my ear looking at him.

"Wassup," I said.

He held his hand out. "I'm Swae." He said and I shook his hand. "I just wanna say, I like how you play ball and you a great coach. I noticed you came in here and just wanted to meet you for the first time." He said and I nodded.

Gym fan..

"Well thanks. You ball too?" I asked turning my music off.

"Nahh, I'm a retired football player. So, what brings you here? I know wifey probably worried sick about you." He said sitting next to me and grabbed some weights.

"Well, since basketball season over, I've been getting lazy. So i came in here to get my shit back together. What about you?"

"Come here regularly. Listen, I'm not trynna be weird or anything but we should hang out sometime."

I looked this nigga up and down. "Nigga you know I'm gay right? I like straight pussy. I don't like --"

He laughed. "Yeah man. I just broke off some friendships and just want to be surrounded by new people. I promise you, I won't try anything." He said holding his hand up and I shrugged.

"I guess." I said and continued lifting. "So, you married?" I asked starting up a conversation.

"Nah. I had a girlfriend, broke up about a month ago. Just been going out and hopefully looking for love I guess." He explained. "I wanna get like you man. Married with kids. Must be nice."

I bust out laughing.

"Its nice and all but it's a huge agreement your taking. Can't go oh how you want or anything. And with kids, it's more money your spending and more mouths your feeding. Not just you and your soulmate." I explained.

"I mean, I'm ready. Listen I'm hitting up this strip club that my brother owns and I was wondering if you wanna --"

"Nahh, strip clubs are traps for me man." I said laughing shaking my head.

"Come on Erica. I know your probably haven't been out in months, just this one time." He begged and I shrugged.

As much as I want to, Lee ain't gonna let me go. Specially how she been on my ass now, she ain't letting me go no where.

"Erica I know you want to, just come."

"Man Lee ain't gonna allow that." I said shaking my head.

"Let her come then. If she doesn't want to, just sneak."

I laughed again. I ain't trynna sneak no where anymore. Lee caught me one time and I ain't trynna get caught again.

She goes to sleep AFTER me now. Just so I won't try to go anywhere.

But hoepfully, Lee be a little nice and agrees to come with me because I really wanna go out.

"Look man, I'll try. If she says no, then I ain't coming. We just starting to get back on track. Ian trynna fall off."

He nodded. "I understand, I understand. Let's exchange numbers and I'll text you the address and stuff later."

We exchanged numbers, dapped, and then Swae went to the other side exercising. Swae a cool dude.

He was 29 years old and from Ohio. I dont usually fuck with youngsters and shit but I could see myself hanging out with him.

* : * : * : * : * : * : *

Will Lee Agree To Go Out With Erica And Swae?

Comment Your Thoughts. 🌞