TG: 49 { M.I.A }

Lee

After getting out the shower, I walked out the bathroom in nothing but my bra and panties. I tied my hair into a messy bun and seen the TV off, and the room was quiet and Erica wasn't here.

"Erica?" I called out looking around. Didn't find her.

I grabbed my phone shooting her a quick text. Where is she?

Me: " Where are you? "

I put my phone on the charger getting in the bed. Looking at social media, I noticed a few pics of Erica and I leaving the club. Damn, can never get away from them even if you not in the states. Its like they follow your every move.

You could tell I was highly pissed and Erica looked annoyed.

I sighed hearing my phone vibrate. I grabbed my phone seeing a text from Madison and a response from Erica. I first went to Erica of course.

Husband 💍💜: " Just out for a little breath of air. I'll be back in a lil while. "

Me: " Omg are you serious right now? "

I frowned shaking my head. Is she serious right now? I really feel like she's playing with my emotions right now.

If we're out here for me , she should be here with me trying to work this shit out. Not out there in the Jamacia streets getting "little breath of air". That shit is straight wack.

I really don't even give a fuck and honestly, I feel like going out there and really see what the hell she's doing.

But, I'm not going to say anything. I'm just going to keep quiet and wait until she comes back to the hotel.

I then went to Madison's message.

Madi 💕: " Hey babes. FaceTime me. "

I immediately called Madison. I needed someone to talk to before I blow the fuck up on Erica.

If this is how the rest of the vacation is going to be, then I don't want be here. I'll get on a plane by myself and let Erica enjoy her time out here while I be back in California taking care of the kids.

Erica

I sat at the bar sipping more of my drink clearing my throat staring at Lee's text. I didn't even text her back.

"Hey, you good?" Brandy asked me. I turned off my phone sticking it back in my pocket.

"Y-Yeah.." I responded.

She nodded and then licked her lips. "Come dance with me," She whispered in my ear and then licked my ear sending chills down my back.

"Shit, let's go." I said grinning and she giggled taking my drink out my hand and drunk that shit straight in my face. She grabbed my hand and then a fast hype song came on.

"Ouu, I like this songg!" She said and she started grinding close on me. I grabbed her waist and she laughs pushing me in the corner on the couch.

She then got ontop of me and started twerking and grinding on me. She was grinding hella hard too like damm.

I know mama was feeling this dick through that dress. 😝

"Now lemme tell you, ian fucking you tonight." I said grabbing her waist.

"Baby that's fine. I just wanna have fun since my girls left and went to one of their houses. You seem to be liking it though. I can feel a little something down there." She smirked biting her lip looking at me.

"Mmm, maybe " I shot back and she giggled continuing to dance.

1:30 AM..

I walked in the hotel room seeing the lights out except the lamp. Lee was slumped under the covers knocked out.

I sighed taking off my jacket and shoes. I then took off my jewerly and heard the bed shifting.

Shit!

"Where were you?" Lee's rapsy voice asked.

"Oh your up. Great. I was just -"

"Erica WHERE ..  were you?" She asked sitting up a little more serious.

"I went back to the club and had a few more drinks. That's it. I didn't leave and I didn't go to no bathroom with anyone." I explained before she even tried jumpin on me with that cheating shit.

"So you wasn't dancing with another bitch?"

"I was but -"

"Really Erica? Do you know how STUPID THAT MAKES ME LOOK?! You at the club with a bitch's ass all up on you while your WIFE is at a hotel in this foreign country no telling what could happen and you wouldn't know!" She yelled. She had a point though. "Erica you said this trip was for me.. but you don't show it."

I don't know why but a huge grief of anger brushed past me and I just went off.

"The fuck you mean I don't show it? Lee I just showered you with thousands of dollars and shit. Do you know how much this house was?! That jerwerly I brought for you! NONE IF THIS SHIT WAS CHEAP! I did all this FOR YOU LEE! And you gon' sit up here and say I don't show it? You really got to be fucking kidding me right now." I said shaking my head leaving her ass looking dumbfounded sitting up on the bed.

I don't even want to talk to her ass anymore tonight. I get what I did was wrong but she didn't have to say that last part.

I literally shower this woman and our kids with ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING they want.

How do I not show it?!

Fuck outta here wit dat. I slammed the door behind me as I locked it and started taking my shower.

Lee

I got out the bed walking to the bathroom. I tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Erica .." I called. She ignored me. I then knocked on the door. "Erica please o-open up.." I begged.

"Lee just go to bed! I don't want to talk about this shit anymore. We can talk later in the morning or something." She yelled back and I sighed.

"I'm sorry.." I cried as the tears behind falling. That's when the shower started again. "I'm sorry.." I softly said again before walking back to the bed getting under the covers and snuggling in the covers.

I stayed in that same spot for a good hour. I couldn't to back to sleep. I was really cold.

The bed started moving and I felt Erica get in the bed. She sighed turning off the lamp. I sighed stil with my back to her.

She scooted close behind me wrapping her arm around my waist and kissed my forehead.

I grinned a little and turned around so that we were face to face. I was more shorter then her so my face was literally at her neck. I snuggled close to her even more.

"Hold me .. please.." I said softly and she held onto me tighter.She then kissed my forehead.

"I love you Lee.." She whispered.

"I love you too," I said back.

Even though we fuss and we fight, we don't allow that change the way we sleep. We'll be mad as hell each other and still go to bed snuggled up. 

I love Erica and I really don't want to lose her again. That's why I'm going to apologize later in the morning since she doesn't want to talk now.

As long as I'm sleeping in her arms at night, I'm good. I just need that protection and comfort.

Now I can sleep.

* : * : * : * : * : * : * : *

* Spoiled Much..

* Who's Side You On?

* Comment Your Thoughts.💜