87

The Next Day 🌞..

Lee

I woke up the next morning and got out my bed. I yawned doing my daily hygiene in the bathroom. I went downstairs after to make breakfast for the kids.

Instead of me walking in my beautiful kitchen, I walked in upon Jeremiah kissing some girl on my counter. She was wearing nothing but her underwear and bra while Jeremiah was wearing his briefs and shorts.

"What the hell?!" I yelled. They jumped and the girl got down. I seen it was Tati. I shook my head. "Y'all better get y'all nasty asses up those stairs and put some clothes on before I kill the both of you." I said pointing to the stairs.

They walked past me. I hit Jeremiah in the back of the head. Ima kill his ass. I told him bout bringing those females to my house.

If he wants to keep going out to thesr parties, he need to learn how to either turn the pussy down or do whatever in his car. I swear, every time he comes home, its a differnet girl!

I wasn't suprise it was Tati though. Them two been knowing each other. It's still nasty. She knows how I am.

•  •

"KIDS BREAKFAST IS READY!!" I yelled. They all came running downstairs. Including Tati and Jeremiah. They all sat down at the table. "Oh, your joining us for breakfast?" I asked her smiling.

"I told her Mama, we don't want to share our food. She don't fucking listen." Jeremiah said on his phone.

Tati rolled her eyes and playfully slapped him. He laughed. Lindsey looked away rolling her eyes. Lindsey and Tati doesn't like each other, why? I don't know.

"Jeremiah watch ya damn mouth it's okay if she stays." I said fixing their plates.

"Do y'all want Tati to stay for breakfast?"

"Yes." Eric and Ma'Leah said.

"No!" Lindsey blurted.

We all looked at Lindsey. Tati was glaring at her and Lindsey gave the same expression back.

"Too bad, too sad, I'm staying." She smirked.

"Girl shut up. My brother don't want you anyways. He just using your stupid self for what's downstairs and what's ontop of your head." Lindsey snapped back.

Damn Lindsey.

Jeremiah busted out laughing. He has no heart or sympathy for no female. You would've thought he would break them two up, but the way Jeremiah is he knows Lindsey was telling the truth.

I even know because I for one, see him bringing these fast girls in my house and for two, he always saying it. I hope he changes one day. I want for him to have babies and for me to meet my grandkids before I die.

•  •

"Lindsey your just jealous." Tati said.

"Me? Jealous? OF WHAT? NOT YOU! I don't want to be a hoe that the whole football and basketball team ran through sweetie." Jeremiah was dying.

I even had to hid my smirk a little.

Tati slammed her phone down. "Wassup since you talking so damn much, wassup?!"

Lindsey stood up putting her hair up.

That's my cue.

"HEY HEY HEY, NOT IN MY DAMM HOUSE! SIT YA ASSES DOWN OR LEAVE!" I yelled.

Boy, if looks could kill.

  •

Jeremiah

"Jeremiah why you never take up for me when your bratty sister fusses with me?" Tati asked as we walked back to my car. She came home with me last night so now I have to bring her back to Chris's house to her car.

"Tati you already know what it is, stop acting dumb." I said rolling my eyes starting the car.

"Why do you keep calling me over all the time then?!"

"LINDSEY SAID IT! YOU ALREADY KNOW! I TELL YOU THE SHIT EVERY FUCKING TIME! YOU DON'T FUCKING LISTEN!" I yelled back.

She sat back in the seat looking out the window.

I shook my head turning on the radio.

•  •

Getting to the house, there was cups everywhere and trash. I seen some panties and everything.

I turned the radio down and I unlocked the door and glanced at Tati. She was i sniffing wiping her eyes. 

"Tati is you crying?" I asked her.

She opened the door about to get out. I grabbed her arm pulling her back in the car. "GET OFF OF ME!" She screamed pushing my arm off of her, slamming the door shut, and she ran to her car.

"FINE! I TRIED TALKING TO YOUR ASS STUPID BITCH! SLAM MY FUCKING DOOR AGAIN AND IMA BLOW YA BRIANS OUT!" I yelled rolling my window back up. I seen her stick her middle finger up.

I got out my car and ran to her car. Before she could open her door, I grabbed her arm putting her in the backseat of her truck.

"Jeremiah move!" She yelled trying to fight me off. I undid my pants and kissed her neck roughly. She stopped fighting back and what was screaming and yelling turned into moaning.

This is what the fuck she needs. Woke up on the wrong side of the damn bed and then with my mom catching us in the kitchen before we even got started, she was pissed because I wouldn't give it to her when we got to my bedroom.

"Why you always so difficult Tati?" I asked ramming my dick inside of her. She screamed trying to push me away. "Move ya fucking hand. You wanna act like a bad bitch and try to fight my sister then slam my fucking door? You better not fucking stop me!" I said grabbing her.

She whined biting her lip. I watched her face expressions change as I went deeper, faster, and harder.

"Ugggh Jeremiah, please! It hurts." She begged.

"Shut the hell up." I pulled her up making her sit up on her knees infront of me. I kneeled behind her so that she was now facing the back of the car holding onto the seat. I grabbed her hair with one of my hands and neck with the others. "Count to 3.." I ask laughing in her ear.

She got a big ass car so we got alot of room.

"Jeremiah, no please. I won't fight with --"

"I SAID COUNT TO 3!" I said jecking her hair.

"O-One .. " She said. "T-Two .." She started crying. Is she really serious right now? "Th - Jeremiah I don't want to say it. I'm fucking hurting and your not making it better by making me count to - THREEE!!" I covered her mouth pounding that ass.

Hard headed ass.

_____________________________

Lindsey And Tati ..

Jeremiah Is JUST Like Erica!

Comment Your Thoughts. 🌹