TG: 51 { VooDoo Hoe }

Lee

Getting to the parking lot, we waited in the car as she was on her ohone. "So, is she coming?" I askrf referring to the Brandy girl while taking a few pics and videos for the day.

"She should be pulling up actually, let's go." Erica said getting out the car and so did I. I sighed and then a car pulled up infront of us. "That's her," Erica said and I sighed nodding.

When she got out, I frowned. She looked familiar. She was wearing sun glasses, but she still looked familiar..

When she reached us, she smiled running to Erica.

"Ericaa!!" She squealed and I scoffed as they hugged.

"Brandy, this is my wife, Lee. Lee, this is Brandy.." Erica introduced. She stepped out the way and the woman took off her glasses.

That's when I was able to get a good look at her face. This was one of the bitches that was in that little group staring me and Erica down last night.

The same bitch that was talking about me and shit with her little groupies.

"Lee, hi! I'm -"

"Listen I really don't care okay? Don't sit up here and try to act all innocent and nice. You the same bitch that was staring me down and talking about me and my wife. Babe I don't think we should hang with her. She could be trouble.." I said touching Erica's hand.

I noticed Brandy roll her eyes and put her glasses on.

"Listen I'm not here to be your friend.  I just thought it would be nice to meet some new people. Being that I just got home from prison, yeah. You dont know shit about me." She said looking at me.

"Bitch do it look like I care who you are? I may not know nothing about you but I know that you want my wife. You thought she was about to dicking you down last night, tuh! Bitch thought! Babe let's go. I don't want entertain empty glasses of thirsty hoes." I said and Erica laughed.

"I'll talk to you later Brandy." Erica say before we turned back to the car.

"No she won't." I smiled looking at her and Brandy flipped me off.

"Your trip won't be fun anymore Lee. Just remember what I said. Bad things will start happening to you. Starting tonight," she smirked.

I scrunched my face.

"Aye Brandy you better not be trying to put no voodoo shit on my wife!" Erica said and Brandy laughed continuing to stare at me.

This bitch was freaking me out a little.

"You have a lovely day." She said before turning around back to her car.

I sighed getting in the car.

Erica

"I don't know why we agreed to come here! See what happens when you meet new crazy bitches?! Now she could be a voodoo queen or some shit. She could've just cursed me just now!" She fussed. I drove out of the parking lot.

"Listen nobody is putting nothing on you! Calm down! Let's just find something else to do this evening.." I said trying to avoid an argument.

I really dont have time to be arguing with Lee. I'll have to talk to Brandy on my own separate time because that shit was a little creepy.

But Lee also didn't have to tell her about herself instantly on the spot like that either.

Brandy

"She's cute.. Who's the short curly head one?" My best friend Valery asked as I got in my car.

"That's her wife, Lee. The bitch from the club. I don't care that she's married. I'm going to fuck her and no one's going to stop me." I said.

"Yeah right like she'll let her be around you. Yeah fucking right Be." She said.

"I don't care about her. Neither does Erica if she came back to the club. We danced and everything last night. Had a good time. Maybe I'll just have to put a little curse on Lee so that she'll go away, don't you think?" I smirked grinning.

Valery looked at me.

"You promised your grandma you wouldn't do it anymore.."

"Yeah but I would only use it for emergencies. And this is an emergency." I said fixing my hair. "For love." I said smiling and Valery rolled her eyes shaking her head.

"Keep me out of it, please." I giggled driving to the neighborhood.

Oh Lee Lee Lee, how should I curse you my dear? 😏

* : * : * : * : * : * 

* Brandy Real Fucking Crazy...

* Lee Getting Cursed 👀 ?

* Comment Youe Thoughts. ☺