TG: 45 { Birthday Gift }

Later That Night ..

▪ | Lee | ▪

I yawned walking in the house seeing the lights dimmed and rose petals leading to the stairs and the smell of lavender filling my nose. I instantly smiled at what I was seeing.

I walked to the stairs seeing Spikes sitting there with an envelope in his mouth and he was dressed in a cute doggy tux. He was so adorable.

I kissed his big head and took the envelope. I opened it reading the letter.

To: The Love Of My Life

I know you had a long day. Your feet probably killing you and your tired but follow the petals to a beautiful surprise.

  From: Erica

I smiled doing as the letter said walking in the bedroom and the bed had big roses in a heart shape and petals around the bed. There was also chocolate in the middle of the heart.

The bedroom smelled like vanilla. I sat my purse on the bed and walked to the bathroom because the light was on.

I took my hair out of its bun and my make-up. I turned around seeing the tub filled with bubbles and of course rose petals around the rim and a glass of wine. I turned the lights down and seen a note on the side mirror. It read,

   Get comfortable, take a nice hot bath, relax. And when you get out, you'll have another surprise.

I blushed taking off my work clothes and my heels and got in the tub allowing the hot water to take over my body. I closed my eyes drinking a little wine and then I heard Toni Braxton playing.

I grinned drinking some more before relaxing again closing my eyes.

~   ~   ~ 

I stepped out the shower wrapping my towel around my body and then tied my damp hair in a bun.

Walking out the bathroom, I was about to go to my dresser to find my under wear and everything but there was already a new pair of black lace underwear and a bra to match laying on the bed. They were brand new too.

I dropped my towel drying off and then started sliding on the underwear. I was putting on the bra when it was kinda hard for me to clip the bra in the back. I groaned after 3 tries. I tried again one last time but I felt someone clip the bra together. I turned around seeing Erica standing there.

"So , you like what I did for you?" She asked wrapping her arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

I smiled hugging her back. "I looove! It was so sweet of you. Where's the kids and why did you do this for me?"

We laid on the bed and she intertwined our hands together.

"They're at the nanny's house and I did it because this is just the beginning of your birthday week," She smirked sipping her wine.

I totally forgot all about that. I honestly thought she forgot about it as well. Glad to see that she didn't and she cares.

"I forgot about that baee! Thank you for remembering. So , whats the plan?"

She laughed. "Damn bae lemme get there," she said making me laugh. "But I did a little vacation for us both for a week in New Mexico!!" She yelled and my mouth dropped.

"Babyy are you serious?!?!" I exclaimed jumping up. She laughed nodding and I got ontop of her kissing her lips over and over again. "Ahh , I'm so excited!" I smiled.

Last time we were in Mexico was when we was on the run with Briana nem. Now going knowing that no one will be looking for us is amazing. The best part is, its for me and we're going to be together and alone.

"This is my birthday gift to you." She said kissing ne again. "All because I love you with everyone in me and I want you to enjoy every moment of it. I rented a nice beach house for us and everything. We're going to go to the clubs and everything. I want to really enjoy Mexico. Without the opps looking for us."

We both laughed again.

"Thank You. For everything." I said.

"You deserve it all," She said and I blushed. I really wanted to start crying, but ima try to hold them back.  "Let's toast."

"To us and our week in Mexico." I sung and she smiled. We clinged the glasses and then took sips of our glasses. I then leaned in kissing Erica and she kissed me back. Sitting ontop of her,  I took the glass out her hand and put both of our empty glasses on the night stand taking off my bra.

"Ouu , little play time I see." She commented rubbing my legs.

"Oh yess!" I giggled bitting my lip. She sat up kissing, sucking, and licking my tits. I moaned biting my lip closing my eyes.

"Fuck.."

This is going to be a good night. ✨

* : * : * : * : * : * : *

* Erica's Sweet Side 😍😩

* Mbn 💞

* Comment your thoughts. 😝💜