The Game: 25 { Old Feelings }

Later That Night ..

▪ | Jessica | ▪

I woke up and looked at the time, 10:34. I groaned feeling Erica's arms wrapped around my waist.

I started moving a little gently to not wake her. Think she stayed sleep?

She tightened her grip around me. "Where you going?" She asked in her sleepy voice.

"Maria has to take a bath and so do we." I said getting up grabbing my underwear from off the floor.

My legs were a little sore but not as much. She didn't go too hard on me being that we had Ria. I wanted her to, but we couldn't. 

▪  ▪

Do I regret fucking Erica?

Nope! 😛

▪  ▪

She said she wasn't with Lee, which I find hard to believe because in a month or a few weeks, they're gonna be together.

Erica was just still a little hungry and needed a little desert. 😌

I mean I would've fucked me too, I looked like a fucking snack.

▪  ▪

Sometimes, I do get that feeling to when I missed Erica and wished that we would've lasted.

Besides the cheating, lying, hoe ass Erica, she's romantic, funny, and very sweet. When she's outside of that stage, its bad.

What we had was amazing. When we first met, it was amazing. Our first date, was amazing. The creation we made, was amazing.

I love Erica, and I never stopped. I will never stop. I see why Lee keep taking her back but she's really wasting her own time dealing with the same situation.

▪  ▪

"What you thinking about?" I looked over and seen Erica staring at me. I shook my head looking away. She grabbed my hand pulling me back in the bed. "Tell me,"

I shrugged shaking my head again. Then I started crying.  I don't know why I was crying.

Most likely because I miss her. I'm allowing all these emotions come back and just fuck me up. When Erica probably doesn't even see shit in me anymore.

▪  ▪

"Jessica.." She said rubbing my hand. "Tell me wassup." She said kissing my arm. 

"Erica .." I started. "I still love you..."

▪ | Erica | ▪

I stared at her.

"I thought you lost all -"

"I thought I did, but I didn't! It's emotions that keeps coming back. I wish we were still together honestly. And when Maria asked us that question, it brought back those feelings I have for you. I don't want to fall for you deeply again when you probably don't even feel the same towards me anymore," She explained.

I wiped her tears with my thumb.

"How long you been like this Jessica?" I asked. The way she's crying and expressing this shit to me, I got a feeling this isn't her first time crying either.

"Ever since we broke up, honestly. So it's been some years.." She said shrugging.

I kissed her lips softly. "Listen, I know we not together, what we made was amazing. I get that. And I still love you Jessica, alright? Your beautiful, smart, strong, and a great mother to our daughter. I love you Jess, but I don't know if I'll be able to love you on that level anymore.. With the drama with L -"

She held her hand up. "You don't even have to say her name..." I sighed rubbing her thigh. "Can you stop?" She asked moving my hand.

"Stop what?"

"This! Your rubbing me and shit, it's not working! And then you come over and fuck me like we together or some shit! Erica its not right to be playing women like this. You either stick to one woman, or don't be with any! I love you! I can do WAYY more shit LEE did or can do for you! You need to think about shit Erica.. your mind isn't right because if you think this will be going onwhen you coming over for pussy, HELL NAH! You got another thing coming baby." She said tapping my nose and then got up off the bed grabbing her robe. "You can let yourself out too.."

Was all she said before walking out the bedroom.

I sighed getting up and getting my stuff together.

Damn, I just got told the fuck off. She's right though. All these times I cheated on the woman I love and cherish, I'm wasting her time and mine.

I need to get my shit together for my woman. This woman understands me more than any other person on the world.

And that woman is,

Lee Brown.

▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

You don't know what the fuck you want Erica. Just saying the same shit over and over. Then the same shit happen OVER AND OVER!

Jessica's poor feelings...

Comment your thoughts. 😎