TG: 52 { S.E.X. }

Lee

"Fuck, right there Erica!!" I moaned holding onto the sheets as tight as I could. She grabbed my ass spreading it more going deeper inside. "Uggghhh!!"

"Damn I'm bouta bust!" I flipped us over getting ontop and slid down on her. She groaned biting her lip. "Ride that shit baby girl." Erica said smacking my ass turning me on even more.

I started rotating my hips slowly teasing her a little bit. I looked down smirking and biting my lip.

"Come on Lee stop playing around. I'm close." She groaned saying and I smiled leaning down and kissed her lips.

"Are you going to keep talking to Brandy?" I asked slowing down now.

She grabbed my legs trying to make me go faster but I pinned her hands above her head.

"Lee stop playing bae, come onn!!" She whined.

"Answer my question." I said speeding up a little because I was close as well. I leaned down kissing her neck leaving hickies.

"Fuck, no! I'm not gonna see her again. Come on little faster." She said smacking my leg.

"And your not going to meet new hoes and get their number either right?"

"Uggh Lee hurrry!! If you dont ride, then I'll take control again." She said looking at me and I laughed.

"Answer me Erica!!" I yelled instantly going fast. She groaned biting her lip and smacked my ass.

"Shit! No ma, fuck them hoes. This what I want right here. Damn babe.." I sat up closing my eyes and throwing my head back as Erica begin suckking and biting on my tits.

I gasped grasping her dreds.

"I'm almost there daddyy!!" I screamed. She helped me by making me go faster with my bouncing. I was getting tired already but I wasn't trying to stop.

Not right now anyways.

"Almost there mama keep it up." She said and the bed started hitting the wall. My felt my climax really close.

"UGGGGH ERICAAA!!" She raised my legs and started drilling her dick inside inside me. That was officially the deal breaker. I started squirting everywhere. I felt her twitch inside me. That's when I knew she was about to break lose any second.

I looked down at Erica and she had her eyes closed.

I kissed her lips and she kissed me back.

"Shittttttt!!" She yelled and I felt her warm loads shoot up inside me. She let my legs go and I started riding a little slower so that we can both get a quick breath.

I collapsed ontop of her and looked out the window at the view.

"Babe.." I said.

"Hmm?" She asked rubbing my back.

"I'm tired.." I answered yawning.

Erica flipped us over and she kissed me all the way down to clit. "Too bad because that was only the beginning." She smirked.

"Oh shit." I said grabbing a twister to tie my hair.

Erica grabbed it out my hand throwing it at the floor.

"You know we don't tie your hair in the bedroom. After I finish this, it's gonna be all fours next, trust me." I nodded. "And this time, *smack!* going hard since you wanna tease me." I rubbed my leg where she slapped the fuck out of it at. She held her legs down tightly.

When she does that, I already know I'm about to screaming, yelling, begging, and squinting.

I sighed looking at the time. Been at it for an hour now. Lord help me.

* : * : * : * : * : * : * : * 

* Just Wanted To Do A Little Update. What's Better Than A Sex Scene? 😊

* Comment Your Thoughts. 💗