< 8 >

Lee

I turned the stove down and walked upstairs seeing Erica taking off her shorts.

"About to get in the shower?" I asked and she was about to take off her shirt, when she stopped looking at me.

"Yeah.." She said. "Why wassup?" She asked turning to me.

I shrugged. "I wanna talk.." I said and she nodded leaning down towards me trying to kiss me, but I turned and put my hand up shaking my head.

"Lee what's wrong?" She asked sitting down and I looked at her neck again.

"Erica, i want you to be 100% honest with me.." I started and she nodded putting her hand on my thigh. "Are you cheating on me?" I asked.

"What? Of course not.. Why would you think that?"

"Because of this.." I pointed to her neck. "Erica don't lie to me. If you are, let me know." I said and she laughed.

"Baby I told you, i got bit. I never cheated." She said.

And then I started thinking about Gina..

"What about Gina? Was she at the gym today?" I asked. I'll meet up with her ass myself if I have to.

"Yeah.. but she wasn't on me or anything.." She said. I want to believe her, but I'm really having trouble with this shit on her neck and the bitch being at the gym. She grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Baby I promise you, I'm not cheating. I Iove you. I don't want Gina. Gina has a girlfriend already. I have a wife. I don't need her." She said staring me in the eyes.

I looked away. Erica has a huge last of cheating on me and lying so I'm having a terrible time believing this.

But what if she's telling the truth?

"You believe me?" She asked lifting my head with her finger.

I shrugged. I'm trying, but it's hard. Maybe I'll just stick around and don't say shit. Just to see if more suspicious things starts happening that I'll really have to question.

"Yeah.. I believe you," I said but I still had doubts.

She smiled then pecked my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said kissing her back and she hovered over me. "Erica stop, not now.." I said trying to get her off of me.

"Come on baby just a little. We haven't had sex in a while and I been horny. I'm always horny and you don't wan' give me none. It's not fair. I should be loving my wife and I can't when she not letting me." She said and I sighed pulling my shirt back down.

A huge wave of guilt rushed over my body. I just simply got walking to the door. "Lee.." Erica called but I continued walking.

~

She's right.

I'm just not that .. sexual anymore. I don't know why, but I haven't been in the mood for sex as much.

I walked downstairs hearing my phone ringing. I answered without even looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Would you tell Erica to answer her damn phone?!'

I know this fucking voice from anywhere..

"Cassidy why the hell are you calling my phone like this? And don't yell at me either. And whatever you have to say to Erica, you can say to me! So get to talking.." I smirked.

I heard her groan and I'm pretty sure she rolled her eyes. "Tell Erica that Ava isn't going to be coming this weekend because my family is doing a family reunion out of town, and so I'm taking my daughter with me. Tell her that, bye!"

And with that, she hung up.

Ugly thot ass hoe.

I went back to cooking a little. I looked at the time seeing I had another hour and some change left.

Erica

I groaned letting the hot water run down my burning back. Gina was scratching a bitch up. They aren't as noticeable, but with Lee's vision, that shit noticeable very clearly.

I know I lied, but Im not ready to say anything or lose my family right now.

I sighed putting my head down taking in the guilt I have built up. I lied..

Again..

When will I ever change?

• • • • • •

Think that's a question you all have, right?

Comment your thoughts. 🌹