TG: 46 { Fake Ass Nanny }

A Week Later ..

▪ | Lee | ▪

"Ugggh , I'm going to miss you guys soo muchhh!!" I cried hugging the kids as they all hugged back.

"We'll miss you too. Do we have to stay with Ms. Martin?" Laina asked.

"Because we want to go to cousin Mara's house instead.." Eric added. I laughed a little rubbing their soft cheeks.

"Awee. I wish I could but no that will not be happening. Auntie May already have enough kids to put up with and adding 3 more isn't a good idea." I said. They all groaned. "Tell you what though , I'll see if you guys can maybe stay for a day or 2 and then the rest of the week , you'll be with Ms. Martin." I insisted being that I didn't want them to be sad when I left.

"That's a great idea!" A'Laina cheered and I smiled.

"Good I'll see later on when I get to the airport."

"I don't want you to go mommy." Eric said hugging my waist.

"I know baby but this is just a birthday present for me from Daddy. It'll only be a week and we'll be right back home. I'll FaceTime you guys daily as well."

"Ouu , can we get ice cream later with Ms. Martin?!" Laina squealed.

"Laina you already had ice cream yesterday. Plus , Ms. Martin doesn't want to take us to get ice cream anyways. You remember what she said." Lindsey said looking at Laina and I frowned and Laina sighed rolling her eyes.

That wasn't good..

"What did she say?" I asked buttoning in.

"Last time we wanted to go get ice cream and go to the park for a little while.." Lindsey started.

"And when we asked Ms. Martin , she said no and that she'll never take us anywhere and that we're fine at home." Eric added.

"She also said that we spoiled and annoying kids!" Laina added.

My mouth dropped. I can't believe this right now. They really got to be joking right now. Ms. Martin is a sweet lady. She doesn't even look mean.

I guess it's true when they say looks are deceiving..

.

"Come on babe, plane leaves in an hour." Erica said coming downstairs.

"Hollup Erica because I think I'm about to fire Ms. Martin." I said grabbing my cell phone.

"What? Lee we don't have time for -"

Ding Dong!

Spikes started barking. "Lindsey get the door please." I said walking to the kitchen going to Ms. Martin's contact and calling her. The phone went straight to voicemail.

Hm..

"What's going on? Why you all mad all of a sudden?" Erica asked coming behind me.

"Because Ms. Martin is -"

"Mommy , Ms. Martin is hereee!!" I heard Eric yell. I put my phone down..

"This is why I'm angry." I said through my teeth passing confused Erica storming in The living room.

There was that fake ass babysitter.

She looked at me and smiled. "Good morning everyone. Are you guys headed out to your flight now?" She asked us

"Yes.. but I have something to confront you about before we go,"

"Lee we have to -"

"Erica quiet!" I said hokding my hand up hearing her sigh and mumble some thing.

"What is it about Mrs. Brown?" She asked sitting her purse on the sofa.

"You might want to grab that again because you won't be staying.." I chuckled and she frowned grabbing her purse . "I've been notified that you've been calling my kids annoying and spoiled brats. Is that true?"

I heard Erica gasp behind me.

"What?" She asked.

"I have never.." ms. Martin said. "Kids you told your parents this lie?"

"Its not a lie!" Laina yelled.

"Yeah your a meany!" Eric added.

She rolled her eyes at them. "Um excuse me , but don't be rolling your eyes at my kids!" I exclaimed and she looked at me.

"They must be telling the truth." Erica said.

"You know what? It's true! It's all true! They're spoiled! You spoon fed every last one of them. They're whiny and all and they're aggravating! I don't know how y'all even -"

Before she could finish I already punched her ass in the nose. She held her nose as blood rushed out.

"You lucky I won't beat your ass infront of my kids." I said.

"GET OUT! YOUR FIRED! DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT OUR KIDS LIKE THAT!" Erica yelled scaring me a bit.

"I don't need this job ! I just needed the money to pay my bills. Forget all of you people." She said before walking out.

"Yea , good luck next month!" Erica yelled closing the door and I sighed. "So what now? We don't have a babysitter, and the plane leaves in a half of a hour."

"We'll just have to see if May could keep them I guess.."

The kids cheered and Erica and Iaughed.

~   ~

We were driving to May's house. She's my cousin on my daddy's side. She has 3 kids. 2 girs and a boy just like me.

Luckily, she agreed to watching the kids for the week. I'm glad too because then we' would've have to reschedule the vacation in Mexico and I can't do that.

Im not even going to be working this whole week so I have my manager taking over. I trust her and she knows not to fuck with my money.

.

I looked back at the kids seeing them all on their iPads but Lindsey on her phone.

"I'm sorry you guys had to see that earlier.." I apologized. "I really didn't want to act thag way infront od you guys but when it comes down to my family, I don't play. I love you guys soo much and I will not allow ANYONE disrespect y'all." I said.

They smiled. "Its okay and we love you too mom." LIndsey said and I smiled turning back around.

Erica squeezed my thigh. I looked at her and she was smiling at me. I smiled back looking back at my phone shaking my head.

▪ | Erica | ▪

I really thought Lee was going to throw another hit at Ms. Martin. Glad she didn't. My baby strong as fuck. And Martin only in her late 40s.

I was hella confused and when I found out what the issue was, I was mad. I didn't flash out how i usually do because it wasn't worht it. And because Lee already was handling it so I stayed back.

Now we gotta find a new nanny..

But Lee was sexy mad I can tell you that.

I'm ready to get to Mexcio and fuck up them walls up in that pussy. 💦

* : * : * : * : * : *

* Damn Lee, I See You Girl 👊💥

* Mexcio Vacation Coming Up Next! 😊

* Comment Your Thoughts.  💜