105 { Unexpected Guest }

The Next Morning..

Erica's Pov

I looked around the table and everyone was quietly eating their breakfast. The house was quiet. I didn't even have all the kids like I wanted. Jeremiah and Lindsey went back home with Lee which was pretty upsetting because I'm trying to get back into their lives and make up for the time I missed but I just feel like they don't even care about that.

I'm glad Ma'Leah ad Eric stayed. At least they care.

I looked over at Bakery. She was silently feeding Bella her morning bottle. I looked at Ma'Leah and Eric and they were finishing up their food.

"Guys, I want to talk to y'all about last night." I started.

Valery looked at me. She looked scared. I gave her a small smile lettting her know it was alright.

"Guys I'm sorry about what happened last night. I didn't mean for any of that to happen. I don't want really fight your mother. I never did but when she ate my daughter's chips, it triggered me. I don't want you guys thinkin of me as a bad person, because I'm not. I'm sorry." Valery apologized. I grinned at her.

I didn't except her to say any of that. Looking at the kids' expression, I can tell they liked it as well and forgave her.

"Its okay Ms. Valery, we understand where your coming from." Ma'Leah said.

"Yeah, don't be sorry. Mom can be a little crazy at times." Eric added and we all laughed because it was true.

I'm glad we all had this little chat. Now Valery don't have to worry about the kids hating her and everything. Well at least Ma'Leah and Eric..

Lindsey and Jeremiah are two different situations. Jeremiah might be cool and laid back wit it but Lindsey, she's the exact version of Lee.

Takes years to get over the smallest situations and spoiled.

"So since you guys are here, what do y'all wanna do today?" I asked drinking my Apple juice.

"I have to being Bella to my Aunt's today. They want to keep her. But whatever you guys choose, text me and I'll meet y'all there." Valery said.

I smiled, "Great." I said and looked back at Leah and Eric. "So what yall wanna d -"

Bang Bang Bang! 💥

Someone was banging at the door. I got up jogging to the door and looked at the camera. It was a woman. I opened it looking at her my eyes widened coming face to face with JoAnna.

"JoAnna?" I frowned. She smiled.

"You remember me! Great!" She said.

"Baby who's at the - Oh, hello." Valery said coming beside me with Bella on her hip. JoAnna looked at her and her eyes flew open.

"Really Erica? You get me pregnant, disappear to jail, change your number, move into a new house, and then ontop of all of that, you get anyone bitch pregnant! REALLY?!" She yelled.

JoAnna grew up over the years. She's looking so much better now. She's got more curvy and everything. Like shit, I could really do some things to this girl.

She just a crazy as bitch man! Now she on my porch hollering she pregnant with my baby. Ain't no damn way. I been gone for 6 years and she pregnant with  my baby.

"JoAnna, I don't know what the hell you talking bout but you know we never had shit! You just a thirsty young woman that I DON'T want!"

"Fine.  You say that now but when you see our 6 year old son, you'll see that he's a spitting image of you!" She yelled then looked at Valery. "Y'all won't last long baby. She'll be back home before you know it." She smirked.

Valery scoffed shaking her head.

"How old are you? 17? You need to get a life."

"Bitch In 25 years old, don't worry about me! You mad I had a child for Erica and you -"

"GET OFF MY DAMN PORCH JOANNA WITH YOUR LYING ASS!" I slammed the door in her face walking to the stairs.

She was trynna make me look so bad. I'm fucking done.

Valery's Pov

I'm so tired of getting caught in the middle of Erica's hoes. Im starting to question if this relationship is a good idea..

I'm not ready for any of this. All these women want to do is throw shade and fight. I have a daughter, I don't have time for any of it.

I'm gonna have to think long and hard about how the future will be if Erica and I do decide to take it to the next level.

JoAnna's Pov

Erica might be mad but ole well.

And just for the record no, I am not pregnant. Nor did I have a child for Erica. I was just saying that bc it made me mad when I seen that woman in her house.

But this won't be the last time around. Me becoming one of Erica's baby mamas will come true. I already got my plan ready.

Just have to wait for the day to come.

____________

It's Been A While Since I Updated. Sorry School Has Been Kicking My Ass.

JoAnna Plan? 👀Will It Work?

What Do You Think Valery Should Do?

Comment Your Thoughts. 💋