The Game: 24 { I Want You }

▪ | Erica | ▪

I helped Maria put her shoes on and the grabbed her bag.

"Come on Spikes!" She ordered at Spikes and he ran out the door to the truck. I laughed locking the door and drove to Jessica's house.

Jessica's House..

We got out the car and Maria ran to door. I followed behind making sure the windows were down a little and the air was on for Spikes.

By time I made it to the door, Jessica already opened the door scooping Maria up.

"Mommyy!!" She squealed.

"Babyy!! Did you miss me? Because I missed you so much! I had to sleep by myself last night!" She faked whined and I walked inside smelling food.

"Mm, smells good in here. What you cooked?"

"I just finished cooking some sweet peas and  smothered chicken. Want some?" Jessica asked.

I took off my shoes. "Be right back," I ran outside letting Spikes out the car and locking the doors and everything going back inside.

Jessica didn't mind Spikes being in the house. She liked him.

▪  ▪

I said grace over the food then we started eating.

"So Ria, what did you do that daddy's house?" Jessica asked.

"Um .. I .. I payed wit Spikes and we ate nacks ( snacks) , and watched moobies ( movies)!!" She squealed.

Jessica looked at me and I looked away. "You gave her junk food late at night?"

I shrugged looking away.

"Look, a bird." I said pointing to the window trying to change the subject and Maria giggled.

"You lucky we.." She said eyeing me and I laughed.

"Mommy?" Maria said.

Jessica looked at Maria eating. "Yeah baby,"

I took a bite out of my chicken listening.

"How come my fwends mommy and daddy are togetder and you and daddy not?" She asked and I almost choked on my food.

Jessica almost choked on her drink.

"Well baby.." She said looking at me. "How about you let daddy explain." She said and I squinted my eyes at her and she grinned.

Know what the fuck she was doing. I got that ass though

Maria looked at me. "Well sweetheart um .. mommy and I don't see the same thing as your friends' mommies a daddies see. Right mommy? I'll let you explain the rest," I smirked looking back at Jessica and she glared at me.

Got that ass.

"Basically daddy and I didn't work out. But even though we aren't together, we're still friends to take care of you. Our little princess." She said smiling at Maria and she grinned.

"Yeah, what she said." I added and Maria laughed.

▪  ▪

After Dinner, I stayed a little longer until Maria went down for her nap. I went back to the kitchen seeing Jess in the kitchen washing dishes.

Before I went sneak up behind her, I took a good look at her figure.

Ion know what Jessica been doing but the way those shorts was hugging her was such a fucking turn on.

After eye raping her 😂, weird I know but shit when you see a fine ass woman, you have to.

Anyways, I walked in the kitchen sneaking behind Jessica and roughly kissed her neck and slip my hand in her shorts rubbing her clit.

She gasped pushing herself onto me backing me up a little and turned off the water.

"What the hell?!" She exclaimed and I smirked biting my lip.

I picked her up sitting her on the couch.

"I want you Jess," I said kissing her soft lips and then her neck again.

I felt her wrap her legs around me. "E-Erica, I can't.. Lee is gonna -"

"Don't worry bout Lee, I'm not with her." I said against her neck and kissed her more and rubbed her clit. She moaned and I looked at her closing her eyes. 

I picked her up off the counter and took her to her bedroom.

"Omg, we're gonna get in trouble." She said.

"No we not. If anything, you might be. This ass is mine tonight." I said grabbing her ass and slapping it and she laughed running to the bed taking off her shirt. "Well damn.." I said looking at her newly pierced nipples.

Jessica giggled and I closed the door locking it.

▪   ▪   ▪   ▪   ▪

Here Erica go again 😒..

Comment your thoughts. 👣