TG: 50 { Apologizes }

The Next Morning 🌞..

Lee

I woke up a little earlier than Erica just so I can make a nice breakfast.

What's better than waking up in a beautiful house and having your wife making breakfast in lingerie and a slik Irobe? 😍😩

•   •

I also want to really apologize to Erica about last night. It was worth it for me to say that. I didn't want for her to feel that way.

I was just trying to fuss her about leaving me to go out and do whatever when she should really be in the house trying to work things out with me.

Hopefully, this breakfast works with my plan.

Erica

I yawned putting my dreds in a messy bun and walked downstairs. Getting downstairs, I smelled good delicious breakfast.

I walked in the kitchen seeing Lee in a sexy red silk robe and I kissed her lips before grabbing my plate.

"Morning." She said.

"Goodmorning." I responded. I opened the back door and walked outside sitting on the patio looking at the view.

It was beautiful. It was a peaceful morning and waking up to this breakfast was everything.

•  •

"So, how did you sleep?" Lee asked coming outside.

"Good I guess. I know you slept good you had all your legs on me and shit." I said and she giggled sitting down next to me.

"Haha, my bad. I just .. missed you last night. And that's what I want to talk about this morning because its been bothering me."

I knew this breakfast wasn't cooked for nothing.

"Alright lemme start then," I said. "When I left, I went back to the club nd sat at the bar. I then was dancing with this female. No we didn't kiss and no we didn't hook up. I told her from the jump anyways that I wasn't fucking her. Greatly, she understood and said she wasn't trying to anyways. She actually wants to meet you too," I said and she frowned.

"Meet me? Why?"

"She said she wants to be friends with us or something, ion know." I said shrugging.

Lee shook her head looking away. "Anyways, I wasn't trying to make it seem like you weren't doing anything for me whatever. I regret saying that. I was just trying to tell you that you should've talked to me last night then going out." She explained and continued talking.

She was right though. Besides, it wasn't as lit without her. I love Lee and I'm not trying to waste our relationship.

"Well I'm sorry and I'm sorry for going off the way I did. This is your vaction and I don't want it to go left in any kind of way. I love you too much anyways. Waste of our time." I said and she smiled.

"I love you too and thank you. And I'm sorry as well." She apologized. I kissed her lips and she looked at the view. Lee scooted closer to me and I kissed her forehead.

"What should we do today?" She asked.

"Whatever you want. We can call up Brandy and see what there's to do."

"Who's Brandy?" She asked.

"Oh, the girl i was telling you about. The one that wants to meet you. She's cool, trust me." I said and she nodded.

"I guess but don't meet another bitch like this." I laughed.

"Yes ma'am. But, before we try to go anywhere. I think I should get a little desert this morning. Just for eating all my food." I smirked licking my lips

Lee giggled. "I think there's whipped cream and some fruit in the fridge too." She smriked and kissed my cheek before getting up leaving her plate. "If you want this, I suggest you hurry." She undid her robe revealing her sexy curvy body in her black lingerie.

I jumped off the couch and grabbed our plates. Lee laughed grabbing the stuff out the fridge and ran upstairs.

"Wait for meee!!" I screamed.

* : * : * : * : * : *

* Comment Your Thoughts.💕